Special 6

[Edited]

Kimimaru

"She's gonna kill me!" Konohamaru cried.

It's been a month or so since Zabuza and Haku's death. I did as Zabuza said and took his sword. I had it in a scroll so I could take it with me anywhere I went.

Anyways, I was walking around the village minding my own business when I heard Naruto's voice. I ran to where I heard his voice and saw Konohamaru, Moegi, Udon and Naruto running away from Sakura.

"Hey! That hurt you little piece of shit." I heard someone say.

I noticed a boy who looked like a big cat was holding Konohamaru by his collar. I used my super fast speed to grab Konohamaru. I handed him over to Sakura and took out a scroll. I bit my thumb and slide my finger across the scroll. Then Zabuza's sword pop out of it and into my hands. I pointed it to the boy neck and looked over at Konohamaru.

"Konohamaru! Are you okay?" I said looking back at the boy.

"Yeah." He responded quietly.

"Who are you?" I said to the boy.

"Why are you in our village?" I heard Sasuke say from the tree. The boy looked up at him and was furious. He took the thing that he was carrying.

"You're going to use crow?!" The girl behind him said. He tried to move but I press my sword against his neck more.

"If you move I'll kill you." I said harshly.

"Kankuro! You're a disgrace to our village." I heard someone say. I looked over at the tree again and saw a boy with red hair hanging upside down. He looks familiar?

"G-Gaara! We were walking and then the girl just came and-"

"Shut up or I'll kill you." Gaara said coldly. Then he disappeared and reappeared in front of me. The more I looked at him the more he seemed familiar.

"I'm sorry if they caused you guys any trouble." He said with a small bow towards me. A faint blush appeared on my face as I stared at his sea foam green eyes but so shook it off.

"It's okay." I said making my sword disappear.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Kimimaru, also, you look familiar to me." I said looking at him suspicionly.

"What about you?" He said looking up at Sasuke.

"Sasuke Uchiha, and yours?" Sasuke said.

"Gaara of the sand." He said then it hit me.

I started to remember something. I remember last time I remembered something I was running and ended up in a warm place. I remembered seeing sand all around me. Then I saw a little red head kid in front of me before passing out.

"I remember!" I shouted making everyone look at me weirdly.

"Remember what?" Naruto and Kankuro said at the same time.

"It's nothing. I need to go see the Hokage. Bye now." I said running towards the Hokage's office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you're telling me that you know who those sand kids are?" The Hokage said after I explained him everything.

After the whole thing about Zabuza. I went to him and told him everything that I remembered about my past. Then he told me that when I remembered something to come to him immediately.