Special 12

[Edited]

Naruto

I did not know what was going on. I could feel my chakra being taken away from me. I watched as Kimimaru was being held back by all the senseis and the Hokage.

"Naruto! Are you alright?" Sakura said helping me to my feet.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. But what about Kimimaru? What are they doing to her?" I asked confused out of my mind. I watched as they tried to keep their grip on Kimimaru.

"Let her go once I say so." Old man Hokage said.

Everyone nodded and kept her still. Old man Hokage made some hand signs and slammed his plam on Kimimaru's stomach.

"Release her!" He shouted and all the senseis let her go.

I watched as the red chakra around her started to fade away. I could also feel my chakra being returned to me. I watched as Kimimaru scream in pain then at that moment I remembered when I first met her. She screamed just like this and Itachi and I help her calm down.

I jumped over the bars at the same time that Sasuke did. We ran up to Kimimaru but Kakashi tried to stopped us. I was able to get passed him and reach Kimimaru but the Hokage told me not to touch her.

"Naruto, don't move her or touch her right now. She's unstable right now." He said standing in front of me preventing me from getting to her.

"Let me through! She needs me right now!" I yelled trying to get passed him.

"Naruto!" Kimimaru shouted out to me.

"Kimimaru! Don't worry I'm coming!" I said pushing the Hokage out of my way. I didn't care if he was the Hokage. Kimimaru needed me right now.

I ran to her and helped her up to her feet. I could tell she was tired. Her nails and teeth went back to normal but her hair stayed red.

"Naruto. W-Where's Sasuke?" She said trying to look up.

"He's over here." I said walking her over to him.

"Kimimaru! Are you alright?" Sasuke said taking her away from me.

"I c-can't feel my body. I-It feels numb." Kimimaru said before losing consciousness.

"Sasuke give her to me." Kakashi sensei said but Sasuke pushed him away.

"Naruto, come help me with her." Sasuke said as he walked up stairs to the stands.

We walked up to the stands and sat Kimimaru against wall. Sasuke put a strand of her hair behind her ear. He grabbed her hand and squeeze it.

"Alright, the winner of the first match goes to Kimimaru. Now we will continue with the second match." Hayate said pointing at the scoreboard. I looked over at the board and Sasuke's name appeared on it.

"Sasuke, you're next. I'll take care of her while you're fighting." I said tapping his shoulder.

"Alright, I'll be back if she wakes up during my match just tell her that I'm fighting." He before jumping over the bars one last time.

As Sasuke walked to the middle of the arena Kakashi sensei started talking to him. I couldn't tell what they what they were saying.

"Naruto, here." Kiba said handing me his jacket.

"Thanks Kiba but I think I can handle it." I said but he just bended down to wrap his jacket around Kimimaru.

"You're not the only who cares about her you know." He said walking back to his team.