Special 10

[Edited]

Kimimaru

I was glad that Gaara helped me out. I thought I was done for but thanks to Gaara I'm still alive. Also, once I opened the scrolls Kakashi sensei popped out so I told him if I could speak with Gramps.

"I see, don't worry Anko told me about Orochimaru." Gramps said.

"Also, he said something about my past. I can't stop thinking about it and I was wondering-"

"Kimimaru, I think I know what you want so why don't you just come out and say it." He said leaning back into his chair.

"I want you to give me permission to leave the village for I can find out more about my past." I replied. He was quite for a while then he sighed.

"Alright but with one condition."

"What is it?"

"No one can find out about this. Also, you'll have two years or so to return after you leave. The day you decide to leave will be up to you." I nodded then stood up.

"Thanks Gramps but what if I need to get information from Itachi?" I asked and he was quite.

"If that happens I want you to get as much information about the organization he's in. Understood?"

"Yes sir!"

"You're dismissed oh and good luck with the exams." He said I before leaving the room.

I walked back to my room where I have been staying for three days or so. And opened a bag of chocolate chip cookies and made a ramen cup. I sat near the window and stared at Haku's mask and Zabuza's blade.

"Why is life so complicated?" I asked myself.

"Because society sucks." I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned to the door to see Kiba standing there with Akamaru inside his coat. I stood up and sat down on the bed. He smiled and did the same.

"So you just got here?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah, but I thought I was going to be killed by that sand kid." I tilted my head at him but the look he gave me I knew I would find out later.

"Where's Hinata?" I asked him.

"Oh, she with everyone outside. I came to tell that the Hokage will announce the next part of the exams." I nodded and stood up.

"Alright let's go." I said grabbing my blade.

"Shall we skip then?" He said and I giggled.

"Yes we shall." I said locking arms with each other. And we skipped all the way to the arena.

Sasuke

I was walking to the arena with Naruto and Sakura. Sakura kept looking at me because of the mark the Orochimaru left me. I told her not to tell Naruto or Kimimaru.

"Kiba! You're going to fast! Slow down!" I heard Kimimaru shout.

"It's not my fault that you can't skip as fast as me." Kiba said putting his arm around her.

"Ah, Kimimaru! Hey over here!" Naruto shouted.

"Naruto! Sakura! Sasuke! You guys made it." Kimimaru said running up to us and hugging me.

"Sasuke," She whispered into my ear.

"What is it?" I whispered back.

"You need to see Kakashi about the mark." She said and I pulled her away from everyone else.