Special 2

[Edited]

Kimimaru

It's been two days since my birthday and I've been having a pretty good day. Sasuke finally started to talk to me more. Naruto and I passed the test and became genin, as well as my friends.

"Hey why are you here Naruto." Some kid said as Naruto walked through the door.

"He passed the test idiots." I said walking up to him.

"Hey Kimimaru, want to sit together?" He said smiling at me.

"Sure! Come on, let's go sit over here." I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me. We sat near the window and started talking about what team we were going to be on.

"Alright, listen up class. I'll be putting all of you in teams. Kimimaru, because you are an odd number of the class. You can choose which team you want to be on and you can switch teams at anytime. Alright, let's start." Iruka sensei said.

"Hey Naruto, I want to be in your team." I said as Iruka sensei started naming the teams.

"Yeah! That would be awesome! Believe it!" He said making me laugh.

"Team seven, we have Naruto Uzumaki." I noticed Naruto's eyes open widely and I smiled. "Sakura Haruno" Naruto jumped up all excited. "And Sasuke Uchiha."

"Iruka sensei!" I yelled standing up from my seat.

"Yes, what is it Kimimaru." I smiled and looked down at Naruto.

"I want to be in Naruto's team." He took a deep breath then shook his head.

"Kimimaru, I haven't finished with the teams yet and you need to pick a team after the senseis is assigned." He said making me mad.

"Iruka sensei! Why do I have to be put on the same team as Sasuke!" Naruto yelled.

"Because Sasuke had the highest grade while you had the lowest Naruto. Now let me continue."

Naruto and I sat down furious and started out the window. I wanted to be in Naruto's team plus, Itachi told me to keep an eye on Sasuke. I hope Naruto gets a strong sensei for his team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, that is all for now. Come back here in a couple of hours to meet with your senseis." Iruka said leaving the room.

"Hey Kimimaru!" I heard someone say. I turned around to see Kiba and Akamaru.

"Hey guys! What's up?" He smiled brightly and placed Akamaru in front of me.

"We were wondering if you wanted to take a walk with us around the village while we wait for the senseis to get here?" I looked at him then at Naruto who was totally bored out of his mind.

"Sure, let me just tell Naruto and Saskue." I said standing up from my seat and walking over to them.

"Naruto, Sasuke. I'm gonna take a walk with Kiba and Akamaru. I'll be back on time for the sensei thing. Bye now." I walked back with Kiba and we walked out of the room.

"Alright, tell me the real reason why you wanted to me to come with you." He laughed a little then grabbed my hand.

"Nothing gets pass you does it. Well, I wanted you to join my team. I know you want to be with Naruto and Saskue but just stay with us for a while. Then if you don't like our team then you can go with them. So what do you say?" I thought for a moment then shook my head.

"Thanks Kiba but I want to stay with my brothers. Plus, I promised someone that I'll protect them." He let out a sigh and nodded.

"I understand but if it doesn't work out then just hop over to my team." I nodded and he kissed my head.