Special 16

[Edited]

Kimimaru

It's been three weeks since the preliminarily, since I met Grandpa Jiraiya, and since Gaara and I kissed. Grandpa Jiraiya taught me how to summon a toad! It was huge! Grandpa Jiraiya told me that he wasn't able to summon a toad that big until he was a Jounnin! He also made me push Naruto off a cliff so he could summon the same toad as me. Which Grandpa Jiraiya hated.

"Hey Gamabunta?" I said to they huge toad.

"What do you want kid." He replied annoyed.

"Do you know who Orochimaru is?" I asked him.

"Of course I know that snake! Don't get near him you hear me kid?" He said and I giggled.

"Yup! Not going near him anytime soon." I said laying down on his head.

"Kimimaru! Hey Kimimaru! Down here!" I looked down to see Grandpa Jiraiya and Naruto Nii-san.

"Looks like I need to leave." I said standing up.

"Looks like it, bye kid and don't get near that freak." He said making me laugh.

"Don't worry I won't get near him. You can go now, I'll want to scare Grandpa Jiraiya and Naruto Nii-san." I said to him.

"Alright, see you some other time." Gamabunta said before disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

I let my body fall and I could hear Jiraiya gasp. I laughed as I fell while Jiraiya scream out my name. He jumped up into the air to catch me. He put me down on the ground next to Naruto.

"Well, go get the nurses for they can help Naruto." Grandpa Jiraiya said.

"Alright, well I'll leave you guys here. Oh and I want to teach you another special technique later." Grandpa Jiraiya said disappearing in a cloud of smoke.
I walked inside the hospital with Naruto on my back. A group of nurses came to help me out and took me and Naruto to a room. I sat near him for a while until it was getting dark. I walked out of Naruto's room then decided to see Choji and Lee. Then I went outside to walk around the village.

I was walking around when I felt someone grabbed me from behind again. Really! Again! I turned around ready to hit the person when I saw Sasuke.

"Oh, Sasuke, it's you. You scared me and where have you been? I haven't seen you around for a while." I said to him.

"I've been training with Kakashi sensei. What about you?" He asked.

"I've been training with Naruto and-"

"You've been with that loser? Kimimaru you'll lose your fight if you train with him. Come train with me." He said looking down at me.

"But I already have people training me. Actually I have ten." I said smiling nervously at him.

"What?!" He shouted at my statement.

"Yeah, actually I need to go meet them right now. Bye!" I said making hand signs and disappearing in blue flames.

I reappeared in front of Naruto's place. I opened the door and sat down on the couch. I looked around then took a deep breath. I stood up to grab a ramen cup and filled it with water. I put it in the microwave for three minutes then took it out and sat down on his bed. I kept humming a tune while I ate and watched TV. After eating I showered and went to bed.

*Three Days Later*

"HEHEHE! We should eat it in front of Choji." Naruto said.

I was in Naruto's hospital room with Shikamaru. When I walked in Shikamaru was already there and Naruto was awake. I told him about what Grandpa Jiraiya taught me and Shikamaru explained to him why he was here.