New Relationships

Chikako slowly opened her eyes to be met with red hair.

"Ra-kun" Chikako murmured.

"Yes Ko-chan?" His smooth voice called out. Chikako faintly smiled and sat up. Something slid off her shoulders. She looked behind her to see her cloak with the Uchiha symbol. She lifted her hands to her face.

"I'm normal again" she said flatly. Ra-kun nodded. Chikako stood up and put her cloak on. She checked to make sure her veil was in before walking in the other direction. He stayed in his place and watched her go.

Chikako could feel everyone else in the forest around her, but she continued to walk away. She walked away from everything.

"Please stop walking" Neji came out from his hiding spot behind a tree. Chikako ignored him and kept walking.

"I thought you trusted me" Neji said. Chikako just nodded and kept going. Next came Lee.

"Chikako why are you doing this? We are friends are we not?" Another nod.

Chikako passed Naruto next. She didn't even hear him out, instead blocking out his voice. She knew whatever he says will make her waver and she couldn't afford to rethink her choice.

Chikako walked forward only to be forcefully stopped.  She looked down to her feet to see her shadow attached to something. Shika and Sasuke jumped down from separate trees.

"What a drag" Shika said.

"Why?" Sasuke's head was hung low and he was trembling with his fists clenched.

"Why do you always leave? Why do you try to solve problems by yourself?" Sasuke's voice was starting to get a dangerous edge to it.

"I'll answer you as a parting gift" Chikako spoke emotionlessly. She didn't really care what they thought of her anymore. She was leaving and they will forget she ever existed soon anyway.

"Running. Being alone. It's all I've ever known" Chikako's voice was cold. A chill blew through the air as the female looked up at the darkening sky.

Chikako took a step forward surprising Shikamaru. Even with his shadow jutsu she was able to walk perfectly fine.

"Fine. We'll do this the hard way" Sasuke murmured.

Shikamaru tightened his hold on his shadow making it slightly harder for Chikako to move. Sasuke activated his sharingan and charged at her without hesitation.

Despite being held back by her shadow, Chikako dodged and used her fingers to mess with  Sasuke's chakra points. He stumbled past her and fell to the ground limply.

"We don't want to hurt you" Naruto yelled. It seemed everyone was here. They surrounded her on all sides.

"Then don't" was Chikako's simple answer. She knew she couldn't get out of this, but she didn't want to kill them. They all had potential to become great shinobi.

Neji went in first going hand with Chikako with his gentle fist. As usually she blocked hit for hit, but she was slower. Shika's jutsu was affecting her and that was all they needed. Neji was able to land a hit, but not on one of Chikako's chakra points. He jumped away and stood there panting.

"She's slower. Shikamaru's shadow possesses jutsu is working" Neji announced to the group.

"Give up before we injure you" Lee yelled trying to convince his friend once more. Chikako simply swept her unfeeling eyes over each one of them.

Chikako's vision went black for a second, but she came back to herself when she activated her sharingan and used a genjutsu on Ino. It wasn't a dangerous one, just a vision.