Cursed.

A deadly aura surrounded Chikako as the documents beside her got blown away some of her leaked wind chakra. Her eyes were closed as her fists ripped into the papers in her hands.

Everyone was asleep as it was still before dawn. She took a deep breath and channeled her anger into herself. She needed to stay calm or her chakra could cause some major damage.

With her emotionless disposition restored, Chikako put the scrolls and books back where they belonged. All but one. She kept that scroll in her hand as she jumped out of the window and ran as fast as her legs could take her. She arrived at Kakashi's house within seconds.

She broke the window and threw a kunai next to his head. Her kunai hit his pillow at the same time he held a kunai to her neck.

"Who are you and what do you want" Kakashi demanded.

"Hokage's office. Now" Chikako jumped back out of the window it caring about the damage she did. The man was surprised by the amount of anger laced in her voice. It was  one of the few times she had shown such emotions. Last time she got that worked up was when they were working for the Kogarashi clan's head. 

Kakashi followed his student and arrived at the Hokage's tower a bit over a minute after Chikako. He couldn't even come close to catching up to her.

"My lady" Kuroitora purred in Chikako's head.

Chikako knocked on the door, almost breaking it with the amount of force she was using. Before walking in with deadly steps.

"I'm using the reanimation jutsu" it was more of a command than a request. Tsunade had never seen Chikako like that before. She decided it was best to leave her to herself. At least she came here and alerted Tsunade before she did anything. Even if the blonde woman wanted to, she couldn't stop Chikako from using the jutsu.

Chikako did the hand signs and five coffins rose from the ground. As each one opened someone stepped out. The forth Hokage stepped out first.

Without even waiting to see who comes next or in what order, Chikako ripped the fifth door open and smacked whoever was in it. She infused her hand with chakra to make sure it hurt the reanimated person.

Chikako took a deep breath and stepped back allowing the person to step out of the coffin. The fourth Hokage stared at Chikako as the last person walked out of the coffin.

Silver hair appeared from it and Kakashi's eyes went wide.

"Father" Kakashi whispered.

"What is the meaning of this?" The second Hokage asked.

Chikako stood in place with her hands clenched so hard her nails dug into her palms drawing blood. Black and white chakra mixed and rolling off the girl like waves. Tsunade And Kakashi stood back.

"How dare you do that to the Hatake clan!" She growled. They all seemed taken aback, yet the forth looked at the little girl with pity.

"What do you mean?" Kakashi asked. He was extremely confused. Chikako turned to him before looking back at the first.

"Why don't you explain Hashirama Senju?" The first kept a straight face. He opened his mouth to explain.

"Any female who has a Hatake child always bears twins. It had always been like that. Both twins of the same gender and equally powerful. When the hidden leaf was built, we decided that having both twins together was to dangerous. We separated them all at birth. The second born would shine in the light and the first born would be trapped in the shadows." The Forth moved to sit on the desk while the second took next to his brother.

"Now why would a girl shrouded in black without a ninja headband know this?" The second asked.

"Kakashi Hatake is my cousin. Sakumo Hatake is my uncle. Asahi Hatake is my father and Yuki Uchiha is my mother. I am Chikako Uchiha Hatake. I house the thirteen tails. They are the reason I was born without a twin unlike other Hatake children " Sakumo's eyes darkened.

"What you said is true Senju, but you left out something important." Chikako opened the scroll and threw it at the second. He read it or loud and Chikako followed him word for word.

"The shadow child must de disciplined by the light child." Their voices over lapped.

Kakashi was still confused. Why was she so mad?

"Are you responsible for all the wounds and scars on my fathers back?" Chikako's voice was laced with venom.

"You're the reason he died. You're the reason I've suffered all my life!" Sakumo stayed stoic at Chikako's outburst. She stomped up to him and grabbed his head in her hands. She locked eyes with her uncle before she used her thumbs to stab his eyes and smash their heads together. Blood leaked out of Chikako's forehead as she pulled away.

Sakumo was in Chikako's genjutsu. He was reliving the horrors of her life over and over again. He fell to his knees while still in the genjutsu. Chikako remover her hands and Sakumo gasped before collapsing.

"What did you do to him?" Kakashi yelled.

"He got what he deserved. Now for what I really want." Chikako looked to the third Hokage. She heard what he did for the village. He died saving Sasuke and Naruto.

"Do we have family? Is there another boy out there suffering alone that could be with us?" The third put his hand on her shoulder.

"My child. We don't know what became of Kakashi's twin. When he was born there was a problem. His mother died during child birth because of some complications. Kakashi's twin died along side her" the third stepped back joining the other three Hokage.

Chikako calmed down as Sakumo looked at her.

"This 'tradition' ends here. I don't care what anyone says. Every child deserves a chance at life. You threw away my Father like some kind of rabid dog, and I suffered for it. Not you!" Chikako's words were laced with venom as she spoke. Kakashi looked at her with worried eyes and when she caught a glance at him. She sighed. Chikako composed herself before she bowed.

"I apologize for disturbing your peace."

"It's okay child" the third said. The forth nodded along happily.

"How's Naruto doing?"

"He has the will of fire burning strong within him. He is the sun itself. Bright and warm." The forth nodded.

Chikako was about to let go fo the jutsu, but she got hugged before she could.

"I'm sorry Chikako. No one should have to suffer like you did. You can use this jutsu anytime you want. Even if it's just to talk" Chikako nodded emotionlessly. Sakumoto did the same for Kakashi before telling back.

Chikako lifted her hands but hesitated.

"In honor of my mother I wish to make a deal." Chikako took out a chain from her pocket and used her chakra to make a stone. The black and white chakra swirled in side the stone.

"I will give you the chance to come out when you want, and I will help you do what you wish to do, but I ask that you help me fight for the village" they all smiled and nodded. Besides the second. He's a jerk.

"I also am going to try to reach my mother and father. Lord forth, if you ever want to meet Naruto just use this" she molded five stones and handed each of them one. Their chakra became infused into it creating a link between Chikako and the others.

"This allows you to see through my eyes. It's your choice when you want to reveal yourself." They all nodded and Chikako lifted her hands again. She let go of the jutsu and each person faded into dust settling into a pile on the ground.

The necklace in Chikako's hand pulsed different colors. Each Hokage and her uncles chakra was linked to her through the stone.

As the sun came up Chikako bowed her head and silently left the Hokage's office.

Well, no one expected that