Teacher and Akatsuki

Chikako grunted in pain. She had been standing on one foot holding up a boulder for hours per her training. Shiro stood there and watched. She had been since the early morning

"You are weak. You will be building your physical strength with me before I allow Kuro to even say a word to you about chakra" Shiro yelled from her spot on the ground.

"Let it fall" Shiro commanded. Chikako bent her arm and effortlessly tossed the boulder to the side. She ended up working day and night for weeks until finally two more months passed. The group had hardly seen hair it hide of Chikako over the last eight weeks.

"You're finally at the minimum strength that you need. Since it seems you don't have much time I will allow you to work with Kuro" Shiro stood there with her arms cross leaning on one hip.

Chikako bowed in respect and made her way back to the main house where everyone else would be.

A light wooden door stood in front of Chikako. She gently pushed it and was greeted by team seven, Neji and Kuro. Everyone's eyes widened. It was the first time they had seen her in almost two months. Sasuke marches up to her and grabbed her collar roughly. Naruto yelled loudly to stop him and Sakura gasped but everyone else just let it play out.

"What other powers does the Sharingan have? And can I kill him with it?" Sasuke seemed to have a fire lit under his ass. Chikako was unamused.

"I don't know. You should give up on killing mas-Itachi" Chikako narrowed her eyes. As Sasuke glared at her Neji stood up and out his hand on Sasuke's shoulder.

"Let her rest Sasuke." Neji used a firm voice. Sasuke hesitated for a second; looking back between Chikako and Neji before dropping her collar in defeat.

Chikako returned to her room. She quickly peeled off her clothes and stepped into the cold shower.

Should she tell them? They should know before she passes. Chikako isn't stupid. She knows that she most likely will not live after her battle with the Akatsuki and Madara or Obito. She may be able to kill three or four at once but not all of them at once. Her kekkei genkai would make sure of that.

Chikako sighed and changed back into her original outfit. She walked into the living room, but stopped when she heard Kuro talking.

"We don't know which clan she's from. We've never seen this before anywhere. She has shown it to you once before at least" Kuro seemed to be speaking to the leaf ninja. Chikako's narrowed her eyes. He wouldn't.

"Chikako can manipulate or create anything of her choosing, but every time she uses it a year of her life is taken away, similarly to her Amaterasu . In addition for every thing she creates another year is taken off. After doing some research we believe that it comes from the Rose clan. They are distant ancestors of the Hatake clan. Just as the Sharingan can only be found with men, her kekkei genkai is only found in woman" Chikako's eyes widened and before she realized it she used her Earth manipulation to cover Kuro's moth with vines.

"Betrayal" was the only word that came from Chikako's mouth before she used her jutsu to get to the waterfall.

What Kuro did was inexcusable. Not even Shiro knows about her kekkei genkai. After today Chikako isn't even sure about that.

Her whole life has been lie after lie. Chikako stayed in the pond for hours until she made up her mind.

Her battle with the Akatsuki and Obito  would be her last.