Teacher and Akatsuki

Chikako had many places she used to go to relax and escape, but after so many years she quickly discovered that people can find you if you're predictable.

What Kuro did was wrong. She never wanted anyone to find that out about her. If they did she knew they would bother her about not using her power, but she needs that power to survive and help others. Chikako knows she has plenty of jutsus she can use. When she was younger however she did not have his knowledge and could only do what came naturally.

Trying to calm her anger, Chikako did something she has not done since she was a kid. Dream.

"After I die, I'll come back as a shinobi of the leaf village. I'll have kind parents that own a farm with a few siblings. Maybe we can even have a vacation house in the land of snow. I'd be nice if we had a garden on our farm that mother and father would let me take care of." Chikako held her hand out and used the earths  chakra to make a lotus flower float in the palm of her hand. Her finger circled the flowers and made it slowly rotate with wind chakra.

"Maybe I'll even meet the same people again" Chikako narrowed her eyes. Especially Itachi. He's someone who shaped who she is and taught her to survive. He is truly the only one worthy of being called her master.

As Chikako built her next life in her head. She could hear shouts in this distance.

"Chikako! It's been hours! where are you? Kuro feels bad. Just let him apologize! Chikako!" Sakura's voice called out. Sasuke, and Naruto's voice was calling out similar things.

"Are you not going to answer them?" A smooth voice called from beside Chikako.

She simply shook her head. Neji sighed and sat down next to her. The voices slowly began to fade as it got darker.

"Kuro is worried" Neji stayed. Chikako made no move to show that she heard Neji.

"I names my Kekki Genkai 'creation'. It's most likely why I was born with different eyes." Neji nodded his head. Chikako didn't seem to want to say anything else. She stood up an walked on the branches, jumping from tree to tree.

The wind felt nice on Chikako's face as she stood there with her eyes closed. Neji followed her slow pace as the moved through the crisp night air. The whole time he stayed close to her side. He didn't know what to say to make her feel better. In all honesty, he was upset about her not telling them about it, but he understood why. He would have done that same if it was Hinata.

A small intake of breath was heard and Chikako smiled.

The scene was stunning. Mountains stretched out as far as the eyes can see with clouds hovering just below their peeks. The bottom of the giant rock structures was pure green. No spot untouched by Mother Nature. Stars seemed to surround them like a sparking halo. A halo that whispers,

"you are but a few adams of a whole"

Neji could see Chikako clasp her hands up in a praying motion before the wind picked up and took her black veil with it as she bowed her head.

Neji stood wide-eyes staring at Chikako.

"It's lonely keeping secrets." Chikako let those few words slip past her lips before she turned around and began to walk away. After a moment Chikako stopped. She turned back to look at Neji making a motion with her head.

Neji hesitated. Chikako's pale skin reflected the moonlight perfectly. Every light pink scar was like a petal of a rose on her face. Her pink eyes adding more hues tot he flower and the black reflected the stars. They sparkle so brightly. It was as if her eyes were stars that shined just for him. Each and every curve of her face was as sharp as her tongue yet as soft as her silver hair.

They locked eyes for a moment before Neji snapped himself out of his daze. He slowly walked towards Chikako. After only a few steps forward Neji's hand brushed up against Chikako's. Neji took her hand and his and they walked back together.

It was dark. No one was awake in the house after searching for her for so long, so the pair was able to walk straight into the house hand and hand into Neji's room. Chikako hasn't gotten one yet so he brought her to hers.

They fell asleep on the bed together. Neji's arm wrapped around Chikako's waist and Chikako's head on his chest. Even in his sleep Neji stroked Chikako's hair trying to comfort her. Even with the cold air, neither were cold.