Why?

Black and white chakra circled around Chikako and the tornado-like whirlwind surrounded her. The force of her chakra was carrying her body off the ground by a few centimeters.  Another larger burst of energy shot out from Chikako and they split into two; One black and one white.  The chakra balls exploded revealing  Kuroitora and Shirutora. The female snickered like a maniac while Kuroitora just crossed his arms and sighed at his sister antics.

Hidan flinched back when he made eye contact with Shiru. Memories of their first and last encounter flashed through his head and he involuntary shivered.

"Hi my little doll! Let's play again! I'm sure Jashin-Sama would be pleased!" Shirutora exclaimed.

One time Chikako lost control when she was with the Akatsuki and they could not get her back to normal for almost a month. Shirutora was very mischievous and caused a lot of problems. That month was especially hard for Hidan. He was assigned to watch her and all she wanted to do was 'play'. By play she meant rip him to shreds and randomly cut off his head or try out random Justus on him. It was not fun.

Shirutora left Itachi and Zetsu alone. She said that they weren't fun enough.

Hidan hid behind his large weapon and ran the other direction to protect the villagers. The other Akatsuki shook their heads at Hidan's childishness, but scurried off themselves.

Kuroitora's sigh brought Shirutora back to Earth. He pointed towards the Madara and Shiru chirped while giggling.

"Yay! Yay! He's strong to!" Shirutora jumped and grew her arms in he air.

"Round we go
The world is burning
When it stops
It's just beginning
Moon comes out
We fight and we cry
Moon goes down
And then we die" Shirutora's song has the same effect as last time. Obito was shaking. Fear coiled itself around his being. What the hell just happened?

Obito lashes out in fear and charged towards Shiru. A weird aura surrounded him, but before it could be completed Shiru swiped her claws at Obito . Chikako took control of her body for a second and used gentle palm to block a main chakra pathway. Shirutora took over once again just as quickly as Chikako did.

Her nails pierced through Obito's armor and cut his skin. With her other hand Shirutora slashed across his face leaving four deep gashes. Obito hissed and looked up with fury in his eyes. He activated his eternal mangekyo sharingan and used his storm release.

His jutsu knocked Shiru out letting Chikako's consciousness back out. However her body didn't change back. She stayed in her tiger form.

Chikako activated her sharingan and then her secret.

Her own eternal sharingan. Shinome Sharingan.