Cursed

Lightning cracked across the sky as rain poured down on to the now empty mine. Wooden grave markers surrounded the three people.

One person led the group of four behind him. The leader was obviously angry. Chikako already knew what they were here for. They saved the boy they came for and now they were out for Riaga's blood. Chikako had already sent a messenger bird to the Hokage asking for the two to stay in our village. She was waiting for an answer now.

"Do you know what you've been doing to these people?" Naruto yelled. Chikako sighed. He cares a lot and that's good, but it would be nice if he cared a little less.

"We have stopped our business" Raiga told them. Instead of listening, Naruto charged with Lee hot on his tail. They immediately attacked Riaga. He got scared and bean attacking back. All logic was scattered with fear.

Tenten attacked next releasing her weapons and aiming them at him. Sasuke and a Neji stayed back. They seemed to be thinking. At least two of them know how to think.

Chikako saw a stray kunai about to hit Ronmaru. She used a flash of lightning chakra to deflect the blade. Everyone's attention turned to Chikako as she stepped out of the shadows.

Naruto growled at her. And began attacking her instead. Rambling about how she betrayed them while punching at her. Lee, Sasuke, and Tenten all charged at her.

Kuroitora decided that moment to flare her senses. Chikako froze and a kunai stabbed into her shoulder, a shrunken lodged itself in her side and a second needle was shot threw her throat. Going in on one side and out the other. Her eyes widened.

Weak.

Grey chakra angrily rose from Chikako's body in angry tendrils, shooting up in the sky. Her body began to change. Her teeth lengthened, and her eyes turned black, white, and red. Her skin paled and her hair grew and changed into a deep black. Chikako's clothes changed into a long white  kimono with black trim and a red obi. Red markings appeared all over her skin, standing out against the milky white of her paled skin. Her log nails and the lids of her eyes turned a color deeper than coal with her hands and feet following soon after. Chikako calmly looked up through her eyes with her face still. She licked her lips, her tongue leaving a black color staining her lips. She brought her tongue back into her mouth and blew out smoke. A bloody red flower stood out against her black hair.

A man with a similar appearance appeared next to her. His hair was pure white with its middle length, flowy like clouds. His kimono was pitch black with hints of red here or there and a white obi. Red markings colored his dark skin as well as his nails. 

"Hello sister" his deep voice cooed. Chikako walked over to the man and hugged him.

"Brother it's been so long. That pesky little girl wouldn't let us out. After the evil woman sealed us when she was little we couldn't torment the girl" Chikako whined. It was clear that whatever was in Chikako's body was not her.

"Kuroitora. What should we do not that we're out? Maybe we could visit that nasty snake and give him a good beating, and his summoner while we're at it" the girl cackled and twirled around the male.

"Shirubatora. We can have our fun later. Fist we must deal with these pests. They are friends of the girls. Though they did help us out of our seal, so let's not kill them. Yet" Shirubatora jumped for joy and began gathering her chakra.

"Wait" Kuroitora said. He put his hand in front of her and she immediately dispersed her chakra with a childish pout.

"We need to find the snake who bit us. He's been causing us too many problems." He told her.

The girls eyes widened and she hunched over, gripping her stomach. She giggled and the  male just sighed at his sisters antics.

"Kuroitori you will not be set free" The girl scowled. She barely managed to speak.

"Dear sister, go back. I can handle this" Shirubatora nodded weakly and her body fell to its knees. Chikako's normal appearance came back to her unconscious body.

Silently the girl lifted her head and stood back up. She glared at Kuroitora.

"Stop causing me trouble." Chikako's voice came from her body.

"I will only agree to this now because I know I can break free when I want to. I will assist you in killing that insufferable man. I can pick up his chakra. I will guide you weakling" the man disappeared into smoke.

"Thank you for letting me borrow your power" Chikako said. She looked to everyone else.

They all stood there watching the interaction with wide eyes and open mouths. Besides Neji, because, as he would say, he's to mature to act like them. Chikako's eyes landed on Riaga.

At that moment, a hawk landed on Chikako's shoulder. She took the note from its ankle and read it.

"You two are cleared. You all will come with me now. We're going to kill snake-ass" Naruto let out a chuckle and Sasuke smirked. The rest nodded and began following Chikako as she took off into the trees. 

"I wasn't able to release his abundance of chakra, so instead we are using it to defeat Orochimaru" Chikako informed.

"What was that?" Naruto shouted. Everyone nodded, waning answers.

"That was my tailed beast. The thirteen tailed tiger. His name is Kuriotora and his twin is Shirubatora. That's all you need to know at the moment" Chikako told them.

"But the nine tailed fox is only an animal. He can't turn into a human and leave my body!" Naruto seemed amazed yet confused. Neji and Sasuke stayed quiet. Lee and Tenten exchanges glanced. The four of them seem to know there's more to the story. Riaga and Ronmaru stayed quiet, but he increased his speed and ran next to Chikako.

All that mattered at the moment to them was killing Orochimaru.

Chikako left the others to come up with their own theories  about her, while she led them to where Orochimaru is. She didn't trust the beast inside her completely (or at all), but he was leading her to the enemy and they weren't trying to push their way out of her.

They ran for awhile. Everyone else began tire but Lee and Chikako. She couldn't go full speed because of everyone around her. As much as she wants to leave them behind and do this on her own, she knows they'll be useful to her.

Chikako stopped and everyone else copied her.

"Orochimaru is only a little further. Gather up your strength. Keep up or I leave you behind"