Cursed

Chikako didn't go far before she stopped. She couldn't let team seven see her, but she needed time away from Hikari. So far now, she would hide from both of them.

Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes and calmed herself down. Her senses were not as sensitive as before thanks to the renewed seal. 

Human.

Kuroitori.

Retched human. You sealed me.
I see you're still weak.

Your senses are too sharp.

Hn

Chikako stayed quiet. It seems Hikari wasn't able to seal its voice like Kou was. She decided that it was to dangerous for her to be out in the open in this state, so she walked back in the direction of Hikaris house much to her disdain.

"I don't get it. She left only a day ago. How could she have moved on already?" Naruto's voice was loud. He seems irritated. Chikako peaked around the corner to see team seven talking amongst themselves as they moved.

"If we didn't run through the night it would've taken us at least three days to get here" Kakashi added.

Chikako listened for another second before she turned around.

"I really want to know what's going on with her. Shikamaru and Gaara won't tell us her secret" Naruto's voice faded as she walked back to Hikari.

When she opened the door she was greeted by the orange headed male sitting on the couch with his knee bouncing up and down and his hands on his face. it was obvious he was stressed about her being gone. 

"I messed up. I never should've said that. I just wish she was more careful. She's all I have now. But that doesn't mean I should have said that. I know that word brings back bad memories. I'm such an idiot" Hikari was ranting to himself. When the door closed his head popped up and a look of relief immediately made its way to his face.

"I'm so sorry" he said while he ran and hugged Chikako.

"I was thinking. The silver haired man at the door was your brother right? Well if you ran away from him does that mean..." he trailed off.

I promise. If I don't find my brother worthy I'll come back to you and we can live out lives together.

The promise Chikako made when she left surfaced in her mind.

"I'm not sure yet. You know about me, but it would be best if I was alone. It's safest for everyone if I stayed alone"

"No! You promised! And I can seal it when you get out of control! Its safer with me" Hikari pleaded. Chikako shook her head.

"Why? Last time you said you'd stay with me. I told you I loved you and you still left." Pain was painted over Hikari's face.

"If I tell you again, will you stay this time?" He asked. His voice was sad and desperate.

Chikako stood there looking into Hikari's eyes. He's the one person she can never let go of or ignore. He was like a brother to her. 

"I don't care if you make me move! I just want to be with you!" He yelled. He grabbed Chikako and hugged her tightly to his chest. The boys had dug deeply into  the girls shoulder. They were so close they could feel the others heartbeat through their chests. 

"Please stay with me" a blush made its way to Chikako's face. Hikari was always a very brutally honest person, but this show of passion was odd. He usually showed his affection in subtle ways. It was the first time in a long while that Chikako had felt this... It was shock.