Why?

Chikako used her sharingan and let out her Susanoo . It took shape in a black and white female samurai with a katana.

She may only have one Sharingan eye, but she found out while training with Jiraya that she could use a susanoo. She is the only girl to have the sharingan, so her powers are mysterious even to the Uchiha. It was something her mother had as well.

Obito's eyes flew open and he fled as fast as he could. Chikako deactivated her eyes and fell to the ground lifelessly. Kuroitora ran up to her and scooped her in his arms. He turned into a large tiger and put Chikako on his back before sprinting into the woods. Ignoring all the shouts for them to come back.

He went back inside Chikako's body pulling his sisters power back in. 

For the first time he was....

Scared.

This had never happened before. No one was able to retain his sisters power. He scowled and he fussed over  Chikako from inside his cage.

Once he was sure his sisters power was completely gone, he came back out and began fixing Chikako's clothes.

He looked at her gently and picked up her head. He he placed her head down on his lap and began to sing a song for her.

"Honey, I'm telling the truth
I did something terrible in my early youth
My mind went blank, I lost control
I was just a little boy, I did not know
I better let you go
To find the prince you thought you found in me
I better set you free and give you up
Just wave and say goodbye and let you live
Without a monster like me
Honey, what am I to you?
Now I have pulled the trigger on this awful truth
Oh hold me now, cause I'm burning up
Sing me something beautiful, just make it stop
I better let you go
To find the prince you thought you found in me
I better set you free and give you up
Just wave and say goodbye and let you live
Without a monster like me
Just go
To find the prince you thoughti you found in me
I better set you free and give you up
Just wave and say goodbye and let you live
Without a monster like me
Without a monster like me" Chikako's eyes fluttered open.

"Kuroitora? Is that you?" She called out warmly.

"I'm sorry" salty tears fell out of his eyes and landed on Chikako's cheeks.

He was like a lost child. Kuroitora was alone for so long. Hated for so long. All he ever wanted was someone to take care of him.

Chikako lifted her hurt hand and stroked his tear stained face.

"They're after me. We will stay in the village until he appears again. Then we teleport to somewhere else. I have a plan" Kuroitora nodded. Chikako tried to get up but he held her down.

"Please. Let's just stay like this for a little longer" his voice was pleading. Chikako nodded and let the male pet her hair.

Day became night as the colors of the sky faded into black. It wasn't completely dark though. Bright stars picked through the blackness like a guiding light. One for each person.

That's what Chikako was to Kuroitora a bright light in the blackness. He had waited so long for someone like her to come around. He waited so long for someone to take that step into his cage and touch his head instead of backing up.

His faith in humans was lost for so long. He was so unhappy because he wanted to believe, but he couldn't bring himself to anymore.

That's something his sister never shared with him. She hated humans and took pleasure in killing them. Whereas every time he had to kill one, a piece of his chipped off.

Chikako sighed and stopped herself from thinking to far into it. She needed to get back to the village to grab supplies before she heads off.

The male carried Chikako on his back. They ran through the forest so it didn't take long for them to arrive back in the village.

Chikako was greeted with shouts as she rode through the village. She went straight to the Hokage's office. Almost every ninja in the village was standing at the ready. They all seemed on edge. It wasn't a surprise. Seeing someone that strong out of no where can upset even the most unfeeling of ninja.

"She's a monster! Not only is her power unimaginable, but she is connected the to Akatsuki!"

"She will bring danger to the village! She doesn't belong here. That girl is more trouble than she's worth."

"With all due respect lady Hokage, she has brought more danger to this village in less than a year then we have faces for decades." A chorus of agreement and a few other small comments made their way to her ears.

Naruto was yelling trying to prove the other ninja wrong by he was yelled at as well. Kakashi shushed him and he gave up.

The racket in the room got louder and louder. A loud slam shut everyone up. Lady Tsunade was standing and out of her chair with it laying in the ground behind her. A few papers floated off of the broken desk.

"You say she is a dangerous monster? That we should exile her from the village? She has done more for this village in less than a year then all of you have done in your whole lives. She has more power in her pinky fingers nail then all of you combined. Do you really want someone with that kind of power on the opposing side?" Some of the ninja seemed to shiver at the thought.

"You don't need to like her to have her power" Chikako sighed and walked out of the room. She figured that she would have to do this on her own. After all her power was 'monstrous'.

As she walked away Chikako felt a shiver run down her spine. It was okay though. She was used to the cold.