Cursed

Chikako walked trough the stone entryway followed by Naruto, Sasuke, Neji, Lee, Tenten, Riaga and Ronmaru. A deadly silence hung around them. As they walked further they were met with four passages.

"Naruto and Lee you go through the first. Sasuke and Riaga the second. Tenten and Neji you go through the third. I'm going through the last"

"Wait!" Yelled Naruto. All heads turned in his direction.

"Why are you going alone?" He sounded worried, by Chikako didn't care about that. The twins were getting antsy.

"I have the twins. We have a mutual goal, so we will not fight each other. Now let's go" a chorus of responses greeted Chikako. She nodded and Chikako walked through her own path. Soon after the rest followed down their own. Chikako's path was pitch black. Spotting a torch on the wall Chikako used a fire jutsu to light it before continuing on.

Chikako didn't take the last path by chance. She could feel Kabuto and Orochimaru at the end of it. The other were full of goons and traps. It would be easy for the others to handle them. That's if Naruto and friends don't get lost.

Picking up her speed, Chikako began to sprint down the long, twisting halls. It was easy to spot the traps so she ran along the walls when she encountered one.

In seconds Chikako landed in the middle of an open room with torches lining the walls. The wind settled down around her as she landed. Her cloak flowing and slowly falling around her. The black veil that usually adorned her face was now in her hand before being stuffed into her pocket.

Child, they are both here. We will make this quick.

Chikako nodded her head knowing that the beasts inside her can't see. 

"I see you've come back to me my dear" Orochimaru purred. Chikako shifted her attention between the two males in front of her. She suppressed a shiver when she saw Kabuto lick his lips and leer at her.

Weakling. Why are you so scared? Kuroitora hissed in her head.

"I will release you if you promise to give me my body back after. You can even stay out, but I want my mind back." The female negotiated with the beasts inside her.

Such a arrogant weakling. Fine. I agree to your terms for now.

A strong wave of power over took Chikako's body and her chakra levels spiked to impossible levels. Shirubatora quickly took over Chikako and Kuroitora took solid form.

"Yay! I'm back out so soon. Big bro did'ja miss me?" Shirubatora chimed happily.

"Hush sister. We need to kill this snake and his rat. He's the one who made our power chaotic." Kuroitora kept a straight face while Shirubatora's face contorted in anger. She was seething.

"It was this asshole?" Her voice was low and animalistic. Almost demonic. Kuroitora nodded, not in the least bit affected my his sisters fiery attitude.

Shirutora charged forward swiping her claws at Orochimaru. Kabuto was quick to block her attacks, but in doing so she ripped his arm clean off along with cutting his face. She growled like a feral cat and she jumped back whipping her hair behind her. Chikako's stone cold eyes now turned white and red with anger.

"You witch" Kabuto hissed. He clutched his stump and fell to his knee.

"I want them dead sister" Came a cool, calm voice. Shirutori's eyes glittered.

"Heads will be rolling brother" her eerie voice cut through air like a grating scream.

Shirubatora once again leaped at Kabuto stabbing his eyes with her long nails. Kabuto managed to dodge leaving him with small scratches on his cheeks. She scowled.

"Whenever you see me alone.
You know you'll be the next to go.
 My eyes turn red and nails grow long, now you know I'm really strong. 

I'll cut your eyes and cut your nose
and soon your heads the one that rolls.
You can't get away from lil ol' me.
Now your my next amputee. 

I'll slice and dice, and cut real nice.
Until your skin feels like ice.
I don't really like your head,
but it will be gone when you are~ dead~
" Shirubatora finished singing her song of death and Kabuto was frozen in fear from the immense amount of sheer, pure chakra . He's never felt like this before. He's never been so petrified in his life.

"Come hear dear." She whispered. Not even a second later she's behind Kabuto with her hand loosly wrapped around his thin, snappable neck. A few seconds pass before his head rolls off his body and hits the ground. Blood pours from his neck as his body collapses.

"Nya~! Big bro did you see that?" She yelled happily.

"You really shouldn't play with your food Shirubatora" he scowled. She smiled as if he just complimented her as yelled 'yes sir' while fake saluting.

She then turned on her heel and smiled at snake-ass.

"Next is you" She said while pointing at him. Orochimaru smirked as if challenging her. Which is exactly how she saw it.

"Wanna dance snake-ass?" She asked; Her voice deadly low.

The beast and the snake fought hand to hand. Neither one of them gaining the advantage. Shirutora huffed and jumped back. She collected her chakra around her like a curtain. She then shot small pieces of pure chakra at him. He dodged some of the small bullets, but got hit by more.

Without him noticing Shirutora let her chakra sneak down and prowl on the ground until it reached Orochimaru's ankles. The chakra leaped up like a tiger and latched in to his neck. The attack was similar to biting and choking one at the same time.

Orochimaru tried to pry the  tiger chakra from his neck but failed. He coughed and struggled to rid himself of it but it stayed. Shirutora turned around and gave her brother a peace sign as Orochimaru fell over. The tiger retracted it's teeth and disappeared.

"Give the weakling her body back" Kuroitora told his sister. She pouted but
obeyed her brother and gave Chikako her mind back.

With her body back, Chikako looked around the room. The twins caused a lot of destruction, but they managed to kill both Orochimaru and Kabuto.

"You were able to release your chakra. I will let you do so when you need to, but I will be in control of my own body" Chikako demanded. With a cool stare, Kuroitora nodded.

Behind them Orochimaru panted and gathered the last his of chakra. He delevoped a new technique that promised certain death. A purple light surrounded his palm and shot towards the female. Chikako's eyes widened and she felt something hit her back. The pain was unbearable. She screamed as she fell to the ground.

Kuroitora leaned down and touched her so he can heal her, but instead of healing her he got sucked into the jutsu.

A loud clock ticked a few times before ringing signaling the end.