Cursed

The stars twinkled in the night sky as the air swept through the clear night. It was quiet with only the crickets and other nocturnal animals making their noise. Mismatched eyes opened and looked around. It seemed that she was in a hospital room again. She tried to sit up, but the pain made her wince and stayed lying down.

"The pain from the curse mark must've loosened the seal on it" Chikako said out loud to herself. She went through the events of what happened after the boys came to get her.

"I turned again. I thought that she sealed it perfectly" Chikako thought. She's going to need to make a visit with her past soon to get the seal fixed once more. After what happened with the village being attacked and then the curse mark, the seal had been damaged to much. She sighed and tried to get up again, this time more slowly. It was a lot easier after taking a deep breath and readying herself for the pain. Chikako touched her stomach and scowled.

"Their power is already leaking out" the pain in her abdomen was already starting to fade. Another sign of its power. It's amazing healing ability. One of the very few perks of their power. 

It was nighttime, so no one would see her if she slipped out of the hospital. Chikako never liked hospitals. 

Even though she could feel three pairs of eyes following her, she jumped out of the window and onto a nearby roof. The female jumped from roof to roof until she found herself at the KIA stone.

The curse mark was now implanted in her. The intense pain could cause her to change any second. The odds are worse now that her seal is cracked even more. With a deep sigh, Chikako shook her head. It was obvious what she had to do, but did she want to do it? No. She didn't, but there's no choice.

"Chichi it's late" Ra-Kuns voice called from behind her. With a small nod and the help of Ra-kun, she stood up. Gaara followed her to the Hokage's tower and slept with her that night. Even as Ra-kuns soft snores echoed through the room she couldn't seem to fall asleep.

Chikako slid out of Gaara's embrace as she went on with her normal morning routine. After what happened with Orochimaru, she knew her team didn't want her around. Instead she went to the school and acted as if nothing of the last few days had happened.

The kids sprang onto her as she opened the door to Iruka's classroom. She taught the kids along side Iruka and as the day ended she shut herself in her room. Chikako was determined not to see anyone that day who came to save her a few days ago. 

"Being connected to people causes unwanted feelings. I will just cut those ties I suppose" Chikako thought out loud. If she just stopped talking and eating with them it would all go away. Right? This is how she always dealt with things, but why did she not want to leave them? Instead of running away like normal, she wanted to throw herself at Tsunade and see if the Hokage could help her. In the end she knew that no one in the village could recreate the seal on her back. But what would she do then? She needs to see him soon, but after that she'd be lost. She found Kakashi, and she killed Ryu.

"I guess I'll try to find another person to train under. To many people are trying to kill me at the moment" That was true, but it was only half the truth. She just needed an excuse to leave. She's a danger to them all now that her seal is cracked. It could break free and kill the villagers. She hasn't been able to find anyone who could train her to control the level of power within her. She meditates, but she can barely control about a third of it's power. If even that. 

Making up her mind, Chikako went to the Hokage's office and knocked. Lady Hokage's voice was heard through the door and she opened it.

"I need to leave the village for a bit to find an old friend" Chikako said flatly. She would go even if Lady Hokage didn't want her to. If the Hokage said no then she would just take off her headband and leave.