A heart ripped (Chapter 10)

A.N: Updating two times today! This part is dedicated to @Affaf54321 Thank you for all the support and kind words! You are so amazing and i really appreciate the time you take to read and comment on my story ♡

Stepping out the taxi, she looked up at the cottage for the second time that day. "I'm back." She whispered to it. Running her hand over the walls, the movement comforting. Once again she took out the paints but this time she didn't want to paint the walls and ruin it with the image she needed to release. She grabbed one of the canvases she had put away here, for times like these, when she didn't want taint the only place she felt at peace.

She wasn't even halfway through when her phone started to ring. It was Lucien. She really didn't want to talk to him but she also didn't want him to worry. Or know that she had heard. Reluctantly, she picked up her phone and answered the call, putting it on speaker so she could carry on painting. "Feyre, where are you? You weren't in the lobby or with Cassian?" Lucien sounded worried, but he also sounded happy. She hated herself for it but her heart broke when she heard the hint of happiness in his voice. "Sorry. I didn't want to bother you so I went for a walk." She said not letting any emotion in her voice. "Oh good, I was worried. Mind if I join you on your walk? Where are you?" He said his voice more relaxed. "No I'm fine by myself. I'll talk to you later." She replied, a little harsher than she meant. Ending the call, she turned her phone off.

A couple hours later of non-stop painting, she was finally satisfied with her work of art. It was her kneeling and looking defeated in between two figures. One surrounded by fire and the other surrounded by darkness. The figures where holding hands. And with their spare hands, where holding half a bleeding heart. Her heart. The Feyre in the painting had a hole in her chest where her heart should be, with blood pouring out and pooling around her. She stepped back and took in the masterpiece that displayed her heart so openly. 'Luckily no one will ever see this' She thought to herself. Looking down at herself she saw that she was covered in paint, mainly black and red. She turned on her phone wanting to call a taxi to take her back to, somewhere. She noticed that she had several missed calls from both Lucien and Rhys and an abundance of texts from Rhys.

Rhys: Feyre darling.

Feyre?

Hello?

Are you okay?

Feyre!

Please answer!?

Feyre: I'm okay

Rhys: Oh thank god! Are you sure you're okay?

Feyre: Yeah I'm okay.

Rhys: Where are you? I'll come pick you up.

Feyre: No I'm okay. You don't have to.

Rhys: Okay. See you at Lucien's?

And text Lucien, he's freaking out.

Of course he was with Lucien. Her heart aches even more. She didn't want to go back there. But where else could she go? She should probably text Lucien before he sends a search part out looking for her.

Feyre: Hey Luc, I'm fine. Rhys told me to text you.

Lucien: Oh thank god. I was so worried! You hung up before I could talk. Want me to pick you up?

'Why does no one think I can walk by myself?" She asks herself, frustrated.

Feyre: I'm fine