Unusual questions get unusual answers (Final chapter)

A.N: Thank you so much to everyone who read this fanfic. I'm sorry im finishing it so quickly but i just felt like i could do better. So i will be writing a new story that will be better thought out and better written. in the mean time though i will hopefully be posting oneshots. Thank you again to everyone that enjoyed this fic and a special thank you to Affaf54321 for always commenting and being my biggest support. Love you ♡♡

One year later

Finishing applying her lipstick, smacks her blood red lips together and steps back to admire herself in the mirror. She was wear a tight black dress that went down to her mid-thigh. The halter neckline showed of her shoulders, were a tattoo sat on her upper arm, matching with both Lucien and Rhys. A fox, a wolf and a black cat curled up together. "You look stunning." Lucien murmured from where he had silently appeared at the doorway to their bedroom. She looked at herself and her body that finally looked healthy; it had curves in all the right places but also had muscle. She looked strong and fierce. "So do you my fox." She smiled, turning around and walking over to kiss him. "Lipstick." Lucien says, placing a finger on her lips. She rolled her eyes, but blew him a kiss. Grabbing his hand she slips into the hallway, walking into the living room of their apartment, she see's Rhys waiting on the sofa, scrolling though his phone. "Wow you're ready before me! That's a first." Feyre giggled, causing Rhys to look up. "Fuck. How am I so lucky too have two of the most beautiful people be mine?" Rhys looks at both her and Lucien in awe. "Because you're the third most beautiful person." Lucien teases, wrapping his arm around Feyre's waist and extending a hand towards Rhys. "Come on now or we'll be late." He reminds them. Rhys and Lucien had told Feyre earlier that day that they were taking her out. This was one of the reasons why she loved them both so much. They were both so romantic and loved to spoil her. Rhys was more of an over the top romantic, which at the start of the relationship made Feyre very embarrassed whenever he would do something dramatic in public. One time he hired a flash mob to surprise both her and Lucien as they went out for lunch. But over time she had learned to enjoy the gestures. Whereas Lucien was more of a subtle romantic, he would send flowers to her desk at work, each bouquet meant something in flower langue that neither Rhys nor Feyre understood but both of them appreciated it.

Extending a hand for Feyre to take, Rhys guided her and Lucien into a extremely posh and expensive restaurant. "Rhys.." Feyre groaned, she hated spending so much money on a restaurant. "I know, I know. There are people starving in the world, but today is special. You're both special." Rhys replied tugging on her arm. As they stepped inside both Feyre and Lucien gasped in shock. All their friends and family were there. Including her sister, who she had grown closer too, now that Tamlin wasn't controlling her. Standing next to Elain was Mor, who had instantly become infatuated with her sister from the moment they were introduced. Over the past year Feyre and Mor had grown close and she considered her, her closest friend. Cassian and Azriel were also there, who she also considered her close friends. "What's happening?" Lucien asks, looking around at all of his closest friends as well. "Well I wanted all of the people who we care about most to be here." Rhys replies, causing more questions to be formed rather than answered. "What?" Feyre was still too confused to ask anything else. Rhys chuckled at both of their reactions. "You both have changed my life for the better. I love you and you love me and you love each other. More than I thought was ever possible. And I know this may be fast, its only been a year. But fuck has it been the best year of my life. I can't imagine a life without either of you, nor do I want to. I need you both with me each step of my life and I want to be their with you. So I guess what I'm trying to say is" Rhys gets down on one knee and pulls out two ring boxes. Everyone gasps. Feyre clutches Lucien's hand. "Will you marry me?" He looks at them both hopefully. "Of course!" Feyre yells flinging her self at Rhys, she quickly pecks him on his lips before turning around to look at Lucien. He just stares at Rhys in shock. "What?" He whispers. Both Feyre and Rhys knew how he viewed marriage. His mother, who he loved so much, had died at a young age because of the abuse she had endured from his father. Lucien always associated marriage with a cage, a death trap. "Lucien I know how much you hate the idea of marriage but you know we love you. Neither of us would ever hurt you. It would hurt us more than you if we did." Feyre calmly strokes his arm. Lucien finally looks away from Rhys and meets her eyes. Sudden realisation crosses his face and he breaks down crying. "Yes. Of course I know that. Yes" He manages to say between sobs. "I'll marry you." He says as Feyre and Rhys wrap their arms around him. The three of them sit there sobbing for a few minutes until the silence is broken. "Well I was expecting that." Cassian whispers to Azriel, who smacks him on the arm. Lucien, Feyre and Rhys look up at them and start to laugh. Both Feyre and Rhys kiss Lucien quickly before standing up. "Well let's party!" Rhys exclaimed, picking up a glass of champagne from a table and raising it in the air. They dance, drink, eat and chat until the early morning before returning to their apartment where they spend their night enjoying other activities.

Feyre wakes up the next morning and looks at her engagement ring, a small silver band with three diamonds sitting in it, matching both Lucien and Rhys' rings. She smiles and turns over, falling back asleep thinking about the what her future looks like with her two boys. (Ring at top/side)