Honey

Kehlani's POV:

Kehlani: please Mia, just text me back. Why don't you believe me when I say it was all him! You've known me for 12 years and him for 5 minutes and all of a sudden you pick his side!

Mia was my bestfriend since my 12th birthday. Her boyfriend, Dylan took us to a club and every time she wasn't looking he would force himself on me. She knows I'm a lesbian yet she stills questions if I made the first move. It didn't happen like that, it never did.

Caller ID: I'm not Mia. You might have the wrong number.

Is she playing dumb so she can avoid me.

Kehlani: ha ha Mia, I know it's you I ain't drunk this time. This is your number!

Caller ID: I'm being serious, this isn't Mia. My names Demi, hi.

Kehlani: omgosh this isn't Mia, I'm so sorry. I hope I didn't disturb you.

Caller ID: well it's 4am, but when you have to catch a flight in an hour why sleep?

Kehlani: btw my name is Kehlani.

Caller ID: pretty name. Do you want to talk about the situation with your friend Mia?

Kehlani: She has a boyfriend called Dylan and he took us to a club and when she wasn't looking he would force himself on me. I told her because I'm a good friend but she doesn't believe me. Here's me buying her $256 tickets to Demi Lovato concert in two days, I will just sell the tickets.

Caller ID: why would you sell the tickets for, you go.

Kehlani: I'm not a fan of Demi Lovato.

Caller ID: well that hurts my heart.

Kehlani: why would it hurt you for?

Caller ID: because you just told me you're selling my concert tickets.

What? I am talking to Demi Lovato? Not like I care, I am seriously not a fan of her. Mia is like a stan for her so I got them for her but she doesn't deserve them for the way she's treating me.

Kehlani: I'm sorry but I never really listen to your music, I bet you're a nice person in real life.

Caller ID: in my opinion I am very nice and humble but when you push my buttons I turn into a lion, that explains my tattoo on the back of my hand.

Kehlani: cool.

Mia would be really jealous if she saw this.

Caller ID: so you live in Brooklyn?

Kehlani: Yeah, I used to live in the Bay Area but when my farther passed when I was super young my auntie moved us out here.

Caller ID: sorry for your loss.

Kehlani: thank you. So when do you land here?

Caller ID: today at 2pm, maybe we can meet at my concert.

Kehlani: I'm still selling the tickets Demi.

Caller ID: :( why?

Kehlani: because I have nobody to go with and I don't know any of your songs so I will be stood in the crowd like a spoilt little brat.

Caller ID: what tickets do you have?

Kehlani: meet and greet and backstage pass, why? What are you thinking?

Caller ID: I will post on my Twitter does anyone want a ticket to the Brooklyn show in 2 days and I will tag your name and you can choose, fair enough.

Kehlani: that's pretty fair.

Caller ID: on one condition. You can only sell one ticket because you have to use the other ticket.

Kehlani: oh fine. My Twitter is just @kehlani

Caller ID: Alright.

If one of Demi's fans was talking to her right now they would be peeing their pants but me, I'm calm. She's nice, but she's a celebrity and all of them are the same. When I turned 21 I Met Vanessa Hudgens and she first came off as sweet just like her role as Gabriella in my childhood film, High School Musical. But later she became so stuck up and up Her own ass, so you know what I did? I blocked her number straight away, never heard from her since then.

I start getting hundreds of thousands of followers on twitter, I didn't want this. People commenting on all my things asking, begging for the ticket. It will be too difficult to just pick out the ordinary so I put all the names on a spin the wheel thing on the internet and what name it landed on that person would get the ticket.

@kehlani
Sorry to everyone but I could only give one away and congratulations to @demistan_4evaa you won the meet and greet + backstage pass ticket.

I put my phone down thinking that would be the last of it till I get another notification.

Demi🙄: glad you chose, see you in two days.

Kehlani: I can't wait! (Sarcastically)

Demi🙄: I thought it was sarcasm. Don't act like you don't love me.

Kehlani: I seriously don't! I like Vanessa Hudgens more than you and we have had beef for 3 years, so that says something.

Demi🙄: I was only being nice. Charming Kehlani!

Kehlani: I'm sorry Demi. Ever since I was back stabbed by Vanessa I think all celebrities are like her.

It's been 5 minutes since I text her and she hasn't text me back. Wow, I've blew it.

Kehlani: I don't say this much but IM SORRY DEMI!

Demi🙄: night Kehlani.

I don't know her at all but I have pretty good sense when someone is pissed at me. I guess I should go to sleep then, first I need to text that person who one the ticket.

@kehlani: hey I've got the ticket, so if you send me your address I will pick you up at 6

@demistan_4evaa: I'm staying at the Pointe Plaza Hotel next to the arena.

@kehlani: okay make sure you're ready for 6.

@demistan_4evaa: can't wait.

I put my phone down under my other pillow and continue to watch Crime Watch Daily until I fall asleep.

——————————————————————————-

For all the people who wanted me to write a new Kehmetria story, here it is!

It's just the beginning but I hope you will like my idea. ♥️♥️