Bright

Demi's POV:

I didn't sleep properly until Kehlani got into the bed which was literally 3am. She's the stubborn one. I'm not asleep but Kehlani is. I'm lying down in the same position that I've been in all night, my leg on top of her, my arm around her waist and my head on her chest. Suddenly I hear voices and cameras flashing, how has the paparazzi got in the tour bus? I open my eyes slightly and it's my dancers smiling endlessly.

"Can I help you?" I whisper trying not to wake Kehlani up.

"Youse are so cute, just get together already." I smile. "Also, we are here in Manhattan already so we was wondering if youse wanted to come shopping but we can see that you are busy." They chuckle and whisper.

"We had a rough night, if we decide to meet youse I will call one of you." They nod and soon after I hear the tour bus door shut. I lie back down but turn over so I'm facing the wall and suddenly I feel Kehlani's hand on my stomach and her leg on mine.

"I was comfy." I hear her say in her sexy morning voice.

"I didn't want to wake you, I'm gonna sleep in for a bit more." She hums and puts her other arm on top of my pillow so it's near my head. Not long after I hear soft snores but I'm unable to go back to sleep.

I'm getting a bit bored now, everyone's out, Kehlani's asleep. I go on my Instagram and start a live video.

"Hi guys, I'm very bored on the tour bus right now so ask me some questions and I'll answer as many as I can." I can just see many of my fans saying hi and saying my name.

"Okay here's a question." I look closer and read the question. "Who on the tour bus are you really close to?" I think for a while. "Well I have all my dancers here but I think Dani Vitale because she's been dancing for my tours since the early days and there's Kehlani my friend, she does my makeup and she's like my best friend right now." I smile at the camera.

"Another question is... where do you see yourself in 5 years?" I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know, being nearly 31 years old I guess and still living with Batman and Cinderella."

"This question keeps coming up so to satisfy all your needs, Kehlani is okay and she's here right next to me sleeping." I give the camera a tiny glimpse of her sleeping.

Kehlani starts to cough in her sleep, really badly. I sit up really worried. "Are you okay?" She nods and stops calming me down. I put my arm around her chest still showing me. "Okay I will answer one more question for you guys."

"Have you got a guest appearance on your Europe tour this time?" I nod. "Yes I do and it's a surprise so you won't know until a week before." I smile and close out the live video. "Are you sure you are okay Kehlani?"

"I'm fine Dem." she called me Dem and not Demi, we are getting somewhere.

"Kehlani! You just called me Dem!" She gets out the bed.

"Shut up Demetria, way to ruin the moment. You was meant to let it flow. Anyways I need a wee." She walks away to go to the bathroom.

"Don't say that it brings back memories." I laugh to myself because of the other night in Chicago. I get out the bed and put on some fresh clothes and go into a separate bathroom to brush my teeth, do my makeup and hair.

When I'm done and I go into the main part of the tour bus I see Kehlani doing her makeup. "The concentration is real girl." She smiles and carries on focusing on her perfect makeup. "You coming shopping with me and everyone?"

Kehlani's POV:

"You coming shopping with me and everyone?" I shake my head.

"No thanks I think I will just sit and write my music, seeing as I have 3 weeks you know?" She laughs and nods.