Hold Me By The Heart

Kehlani's POV:

Do you know how it feels being in a crowd at a concert and you don't know one song? Well that's me right now, because I'm not a fan of Demi it's hard standing here listening to the crowd singing along with her and I'm just here.

She's performing Échame le culpa and she's in a blue two piece outfit dancing on stage. I like this song because she sings in Spanish and listening to it right now it could be my jam. I see her point at me and suddenly someone is dragging me through the front row people.

"Where are you taking me?" She pushed me on stage from the side stairs.

"Demi wants you on stage." I smile and walk over to meet her half way. She takes my hand and we dance together. Her dancers are doing their choreography around us whilst I'm just doing my own thing dancing with her. When the song finishes she pulls me into a hug.

"Are you okay?" I smile sweetly and nod. She puts her hand on my cheek and I go back to my seat with Ciara.

"You are so lucky to be up there with her. How did you even become friends?" I just shrug my shoulders.

"Me and my ex bestfriend were having an argument and she blocked my number and I thought I remembered her back up number but I couldn't remember the last number so when I picked a random number and someone text me back I thought it was her but it was Demi and it went from there." Ciara smiles and nods.

We watch the rest of the show and to be honest out of the whole show my favourite performance was Lonely when she was on the spinning bed on the B stage and when she sang Xo by Beyoncé.

Finally the show was done and it was the meet and greet + back stage passes which was an hour. Only the front row people had these passes so there was like 35 of us.

I didn't have to line up because I was just stood with Demi but Ciara lined up. First Ciara and she got a picture with Demi and she signed Ciara's phone case. Ciara had to stay with me so she sat down in the corner on her phone.

Lots of people came up and I didn't see that brat Meghan, until the very end. She came up last and Demi rolled her eyes.

"Last one now then we are done." Meghan posed for the camera and Demi just stood there smiling but it wasn't her usual smile. When that picture was done we was finished and everyone left.

"Demi do you have a show tomorrow?" She shook her head.

"Not tomorrow but we have to fly to Chicago for the show the day after." I nod slowly, this is going to be hard.

Ciara stands up and I get my stuff from the dressing room and we got in my car and left the arena.

Once I dropped Ciara off at her hotel I was hungry. I got a text from Demi before I started driving.

Demi🙄: hey :) I'm guessing you're hungry and you took off before I could ask you if I could take you out for food.

She just literally read my mind.

Kehlani: thank you but I was just going to order a takeaway.

Demi🙄: well can I come over and eat with you then?

Kehlani: Nope ;)

Demi🙄: you're mean :(

Kehlani: I will come to your hotel now and we will go out for food :)

Demi🙄: Good.

How did all this happen? I didn't want any of this to happen in the first place. I think this is the first celebrity that is actually genuine. I'm really scared that I let my guard down and actually be really close with Demi and she just stabs me in the back and fucks me over for someone else. But honestly I don't think this will happen.