Again

Kehlani's POV:

I can't believe me and Perry are back together it feels like high school again. I know I said I liked Demi to Kendall and that's true and to be honest I think I only said yes again to Perry because I want to push that feeling to the back of my head. Me and Demi are lying in the bed and it's 1pm and she's still sleeping so I get out the bed because Perry said she'll be here for 2pm.

Once I was ready I was sat on the couch with Dani for a while. "Where you off to Kehlani?" I smile.

"I'm going out with my girlfriend, Perry." Her eyes widen, is it really that much of a shock.

"Oh you have a girlfriend." I nod and her head drops in a look of guilt. She's acting different from the news and so is Demi. She's not leaving the bed and she didn't listen to me last night before we went to sleep. I heard a knock on the door of the tour bus and I went over and it was Perry.

"I'll see you later Dani." She waves and I shut the door behind me and go on my date with my girlfriend.

Demi's POV:

I couldn't get out the bed. I wanted to but my body wouldn't move. I might be over reacting but I'm seriously not, I feel like my hearts broken.

"Knock knock." Dani comes in and sits next to me on the bed. "Is it the Perry girl?" I frown and nod.

"Dani, I'm broken. She's seeing someone now and I never got to tell her how I felt. What if she forgets about me now?" She shakes her head and hugs me.

"Kehlani isn't stupid and she cares about you. Don't think like that, think positively, she's going to come back and tell you all about her date and please demi try to be happy for her." I don't want to be happy for her when she's going on a date with someone else who's not me!

"Maybe I don't want to be happy for her when I'm not the girl taking her on a date!" A tear rolls down my eye and Dani wipes it away for me.

"It's okay Demi, you will find your true love one day." That day cane a long time ago, I've already found my love, my happiness and now she's happy with someone else.

Kehlani's POV:

I need to see if it's true. If I kiss Perry and I don't get the butterflies I know for sure I like Demi. We are at Starbucks drinking coffee.

"So tell me, how did you and Demi become so close?" I shrug my shoulders.

"Let's just thank Mia. She was ignoring me and I thought I was talking to her but instead I was talking to Demi. Ever since then we have been close. Since Mia left me for Dylan, Demi has been my rock." She nods and smiles. "So what do you do now?" She shrugs her shoulders.

"A bit of everything to be honest. Obviously I'm an interior designer but sometimes I end up being an architect, it's whatever I feel like doing but it's mostly interior design." I nod because that's so cool. She gets a text on her phone. "Work calls, I have a meeting with Kourtney Kardashian for a magazine cover for interior design, we will speak soon Lani." I nod and stand up with her.

I lean in and meet her half way. What was meant to be a passionate kiss, turned into a sloppy one. I pulled away and Perry smiles and walks out the shop leaving me stunned. I don't love her! There was no butterflies, it's Demi that I like.

From Starbucks I ran all the way back to the tour bus. I swung the door open. "Hey where's Demi?" Dani points to the bed. She hasn't left that bed all day. I run in. "I don't love her!" She looks at me confused. I lower myself to be at the beds height and I pull demi in to kiss me, the fireworks went off in my stomach. When we pulled away demi was smiling. "It was you all along." She chuckles and we share another kiss and we can hear aww's coming from the couch.

"Gosh Kehlani I thought I lost you before I could tell you how I really felt." I smirked and got in the bed with her whilst her head was on my chest. Demi is my happiness. "Can we take it slow? I don't want to rush it because I want this to work out." I nod and kiss her forehead.

"Of course." I smile to myself. Suddenly I hear soft snores coming from Demi next to me which made me fall asleep after her.

Demi's POV:

I woke up from my sleep... was it all a dream? I walk into the room where all the dancers were and Kehlani was sat on the couch. I smile to myself because she looks like she woke up herself not so long ago. I go and sit next to her and she wraps her arm around my neck leaning me to put my head on her shoulder.

"Was It a dream Lani?" She shook her head.

"Far from it." I smile to myself, thank god!