Keep On

Kehlani's POV:

2 weeks, 2 weeks since me and Demi broke up and I haven't heard from her since that same day. I came home because I needed to spend more time with my family and it's been great... different but great. It's midday and I'm in my childhood room sat on my windowsill staring at nothing when my door swings open and it was my sister Aaliyah.

"Can I help you?" She nodded and rushed over to me and sat next to me. She had her iPad in her hands.

"This was aired today, it's an interview that Demi had I think yesterday." I shook my head because I didn't want to see this right now.

"Aaliyah get that out of my face! I can't look at it right now." She roller her eyes at me. "Don't roll your eyes at me." She didn't look like she was moving away from me until I took the iPad off her so I did and she smiled.

"Hello Demi, it's nice to see you again." Demi smiled at the interviewer. "Thank you for having me, it's lovely here in Italy." They smiled at her. "Okay so we want to discuss some things with you." She nodded slowly at them.

"Right so how is touring? Do you miss home?" She nodded her head slowly looking unsure. "I do miss home sometimes but one person said to me once that you can't complain when you're doing something you love so, I just deal with it and stay on the road." They giggle at her. "And who must that be..." Demi shrugged her shoulders. "Just someone who taught me a lot of life lessons recently."

"Another question is out of these two artist who would you collaborate with? Chris Brown or Aretha Franklin?" She smiled because she knew who she was going to say. "Aretha for sure, no offence Chris but I really don't like his style of music. This is going to start beef now but I already know he hates my music deep down anyways so no hard feelings." The interviewer laughs at her which makes her laugh.

"So we noticed that after the last show in the Uk, which was Manchester Kehlani stopped guest performing in the Europe tour, will she be back any time soon?" Her head dropped and she stuttered for a second. "Um... um, oh sorry." Tears started to roll down her eyes so she stood up from her chair and the interviewer called a break.

I felt so bad for her. She hasn't contacted me after the text I sent her but all over social media she looked like she was putting up a front but I guess this topic breaks her wall. "Ooh she's back!" Aaliyah squealed from next to me.

"Sorry about that... where was we again? Oh yeah Kehlani and the touring." The interviewer nodded and Demi paused for a minute. "You know things come up and we had to go our separate ways for a while but hopefully she'll be back soon to perform for everyone that wants to see her." The interviewer looked confused.

"So are you telling me that you and Kehlani have broke up?" Demi took a huge gulp and eventually nodded. "Yes but it might not be forever you know..." there was silence for a bit until she continued. "I hope it's not forever because... wow, I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I love her." She smiled and so did the interviewer. "Well thank you Demi Lovato for coming and I hope we will see you again and have a great show tonight." She nodded and the video turned off.

She loves me, she said it before me. Did she not think I would eventually see this? Oh who cares Kehlani she said she loves you. Aaliyah was staring at me. "What!?" She leaned back in defence with her hands up.

"See, she loves you. Call her up and tell her that you love her too and you'll be performing again for the next show." I stood up and brushed my fingers through my hair.