Ring

Kehlani's POV:

I'm so happy that I'm literally sat here with my girlfriend again, all them days where I was sobbing because I thought I lost her forever, everything changed and I'm glad. I'm about to get into the bathroom to take a shower until Demi runs in front of me and slams the door shut and locks it.

"Oldest go first." I roll my eyes.

"Yes grandma!" I can hear her cursing in the bathroom so I make the bed and get on my phone. I book a time for the Eiffel Tower which is 9pm and dinner at Nobu's for 7pm.

Once she finally came out the bathroom I went in and took a shower, washed my hair and brushed my teeth. When I was dried I got into my outfit.

I straightened my hair and put it into a tight ponytail and done my makeup lightly

I straightened my hair and put it into a tight ponytail and done my makeup lightly. Demi was wearing dark blue jeans, a white top, dark blue bomber jacket and the new Falcon Adidas shoes. She done her makeup and had her hair out wavy on my shoulders.

"Before we go out babe, we have a meeting." What meeting.

"What meeting? I don't remember having a meeting." She shakes her head.

"Well It's for me but I want you to come." I smile and peck her lips.

"Of course I will come with you." She smiles and thanks me and we head out the hotel to get in the SUV.

Demi was sat with all these important people around a table and I was just sat on this comfy sofa in the back listening to everything.

"So we need you after this last show in Paris to go to Australia for 6 weeks to teach kids music." She smiles and turns to face me and I can see the excitement on her face.

"Do I get to bring someone so I'm not alone." The mans face drops.

"I'm afraid not, we only said you would be able to go. Plus, if you take Kehlani it will be a distraction and these kids need their qualifications." She shakes her head immediately.

"I'm sorry but if you won't let me go with anyone then I can't go. I'm not going to help kids get their qualifications and me be lonely across the world where I will know nobody." I stand up.

"Sorry can we just have a second?" The man nods and holds up two fingers meaning two minutes.

"Demi don't do this because of me. You go and I will be waiting for you." She shakes her head and punches the wall in anger and tears form in her eyes.

"I don't want to leave you, two weeks was hard now I have to go for 6 weeks that's too much." I smile.

"Yes but you're helping children and this could help your career." She looks like she's getting angry.

"What about my happiness? Maybe they will be happy with their qualifications but I won't be happy because I won't have you!" I pull her into a hug and she crush on my chest.

"You will have me silly! I'm not going anywhere, I will be watching you go and waiting for you to return. Do it, don't let me stop you." She looks at me. "Your eyes are looking at me like they're saying are you sure, I'm sure Demi, go do it I will be fine and so will you. We can still talk everyday." She nods slowly.

"Fine I will do it but you have to promise me that you won't hang with any sexy girls and decline my call when you're getting bored of me." I nod my head and we lock our pinkies together.

"I promise babe." She smiles and I peck her lips. We enter the room and she takes her seat.

"I've made my decision, I will do it. But I'm telling you, if I get sad because I'm alone I'm coming straight back no matter what." He nods and gives her these papers to sign. Before she signs it she looks at me so I nod and she smiles slightly and I see her sign the paper, wow it really hit me. I'm not going to see my girl for a whole 6 weeks.

We left there and it was half 6 so we headed to Nobu's and once we got there people were noticing us but nobody came over to say hi or asked for a picture.

We finished eating and Demi went to the toilet and I was just drinking my drink and I saw this girl stop and stare at me until I remembered who she was. The annoying girl from the plane. She waved at me but I pretended like I couldn't see her and I was playing with my hair and looking down. I heard someone sit next to me.

"Hey! Do you not remember me?" I look at her and smile, I need to act fast.

"Oh my gosh! Hi, long time no see." She laughs.

"I know right, who are you here with?" I shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know to be honest, who are you here with?"

"My boyfriend but he's gone to the toilet." I nod and I can see Demi looking at me confused and I just shrug my shoulders. She comes over to the table.

"Hey babe, who's this?" I was about to speak but she speaks anyway.

"I'm Dominica, I met Kehlani on the plane here." She nods and smiles. I can hear someone shouting her name and so can she so she stands up.

"That's my boyfriend I better go, nice seeing you again Kehlani and it was nice to meet you Demi." Demi smiles and she leaves the table. I get up and we pay for the bill and get back in the car to go to the Eiffel Tower.

"You look like you don't like that girl." I shake my head.

"I like her but she's really loud and she wouldn't stop talking about you on the plane and she snores really loud too." Demi laughs.

"I actually can't wait for the last show it's been so tiring doing this all around the world." I nod.

"I know the feeling babe." She laughs and we pull up outside the Eiffel Tower. We go up the elevator and it took a real long time but we reached the top and it was beautiful.

We was staring at the view from where we was and I look at demi and a tear rolls down her eye I put my chin on her shoulder and wrap my arm around her waist.

"What's wrong baby?" She looks at me and leans her head on mine.

"I just can't believe it. I thought we would have forever together but now I'm leaving and you're going back to LA, it's like you might as well be a grandma when I see you next." I giggle and kiss her neck.

"The time will fly pass fast babe, I promise. I will take care of your dogs, I will keep the house clean, I will text you every morning and night and FaceTime you to the point where you tell me to go away because I'm annoying." She laughs.

"It won't happen but alright."

"One day I'm going to marry you Lani." I smile.

"What we've gone through I think it's safe to say that we will get married and grow old together." We both giggle.

"I love you Kehlani Parrish."

"I love you too." 

——————————————————————————-
I've completed this story now because I think it's getting really boring but you can read my Instagram story between Demi and your perspective.♥️