Chapter five:

Sebastian's P.O.V
It seems that I have underestimated her.
It seems she is remarkably powerful. She was even able to hold me in a trance even if it was just for a moment.

This only draws me to her even more.

I will make her mine.

Chloe's P.O.V
I walk back inside the manor and I am greeted by Meyrin.

"Miss Silverado would you please follow me this way? We need to get you ready."

"Ready for what?"

"The party tonight of course."

Party? Why are they throwing a party? Ciel does not particularly seem to be the type of person to throw a party just for fun.
What is he trying to accomplish here?
                                ———-

"All right then it looks like you are all done." Says
Meyrin smiling

I'm wearing a deep blue, long, gown. Accessorized with matching pale blue gloves and my hair is neatly curled and flowing down my back. I look in the mirror I am astounded.

"You look so beautiful!"

"Are you sure that I am not looking...odd?"

"Of course not! You look gorgeous. Like a true English princess yes you do."

"Well are you sure that this extremely tight thing is necessary? I can barely breath in the damn thing."

"Every woman should wear a corset with her dress. And you can not take it off you look absolutely adorable!"

I turn around and standing at the door is a short blonde girl who looks around the same age as Ciel.

"Hello, I am Lizzy. Nice to meet you."
"Hello Lizzy, my name is Chloe."
"Ciel sent me upstairs to come get you. You are late for the ball. Come, let's go!"

She takes hold of my hand and starts running out the door.

I look down down the balcony before the staircase and a great number of people had filled the mansion.   
I begin to walk down the staircase and everyone's eyes turned to me as I descend down the stairs. I reach the end of the staircase and waiting for me at the bottom is Sebastian and Ciel.

Sebastian has his hand held out for me to take and is smiling. "You look ravishing."
I ignore his gesture and walk past him

"Sebastian will be your date tonight Miss Silverado."
Says Ciel as he links arms with Lizzy

"Ciel. What are you planning with this huge ball?"

"Follow Sebastian. He will explain everything to you and let you know what you need to do. Whatever you do, do not go wondering off."

He then starts walking off somewhere into the crowd

Me? What does he need me to do?

"If you would follow me this way please Miss Silverado." Says Sebastian

I finally take his hand and he escorts me to the dance floor

"So what is going on and why does Ciel need me?"

"First, a dance"