Chapter 15

I am currently in the music room in the mansion looking at all the instruments. In specific, I was admiring the grand piano that was in the centre of the room. I run my fingers gently over the smooth keys.

"Do you play?" I turn around and see Sebastian standing at the door way

"No. Unfortunately I cannot play a single instrument. Although, I have always wanted to."

"Do you play? Can you play me something Sebastian?"
I knew he liked it when I said his name

He walked over to the piano and took a seat
I sat next to him on the bench.

He pressed one finger on a key and the piano sang the first chord. From there, he began to quickly, and expertly move his fingers along the keys playing a beautiful song.
As the notes went on, I became moved from the song. It made me want to sing.

So as he played, I sang along

"You are as lovely as the flowers in the spring. You light up my heart and you make me want to sing. Oh your cold, cold face is still so warming."
He suddenly ceases his playing.

"Your singing is enchanting, you truly have a gift."

"Thank you" I smile and feel heat rush to my face

"Now I am aware that I have an alternate option if palm reading fails." I joke

"I would come and listen to your every performance."

Damn this man. I swear he has some sort of book called 'how to seduce a woman' and just reads lines out of it. I know that what he feels for me is nothing other than lust, however, I cannot help but desire him more and more each day. Tis like a dreadful curse he cast upon me.

"Sebastian... I want you."

Sebastian looks up and down my body, his facial expression gushing with carnal desire. Within a few seconds he places his strong arms around my waist and places me on top of the piano.
He licks his beautiful lips like I am about to be his last meal and in one quick motion, swiftly removes my dress.

"You cannot say such things to me Kitten. A big bad demon such as myself just might fuck you senseless."

"Then do it." I say boldly
He smiles seductively

He raises an eyebrow
"What sultry underwear."
He moves the fabric to the side and moves his long, slender fingers back and forth over my tender bundle of nerves. Suddenly he dips one finger inside pumping in and out. I gasp.

"So incredibly wet, and all for me, how naughty kitten."

He adds another finger, slowly moving them back and forth.

Soon enough, my body starts to move on it's own and sexual desire completely overtakes me. I grind my hips into his fingers craving more of the delicious friction. He starts palming my breasts at the same time

He then removes his fingers from my sex and slips them into his wicked mouth.

I feel my core grow wetter.

"Mmm, so sweet."

He is lying, I know he has no sense of taste. Even so, the action was so erotic I could not help but moan.

He drops his trousers and pulls out his length. His hand pumping up and down his shaft

"Open your mouth kitten."
Sebastian stands up and I sit down and open my mouth.
"Are you ready?"

I nod my head. Little did he know I was more than ready, I was beaming.

Sebastian takes member and puts it inside my mouth.  I take my hand and put it on the base of his sex. It was so large that I could barely wrap my hand around. 
I swirl my tongue around the swollen head. He seems to like it because his eyes are shut and he whispers my name under his breath.
I take the flat of my tongue and lick up and down the shaft. I then take in his length all the way down until it hits the soft part of the back of my throat.

Am I slightly concerened that I enjoy his dick in my mouth this much?  ...Yes. Nevertheless, I am a woman after all and Sebastian was damn good at what he did. I was dancing with the devil.

He brings his hand to the back of my head and grabs my hair pushing my head back and forth down his length.

He then removes his member from my mouth and teasingly rubs it back and forth over the folds of my entrance.

"Sebastian, do not tease me. Just do it. I want it inside."

"What do you want inside? What do you want me to put inside that pretty little pussy?"

"You! Fuck. Sebastian-"
I gasp when he suddenly enters me

The sound of skin smacking fills the room as he thrusts inside me deeply.

Sebastian'S POV
She writhes in pleasure underneath me, her head thrashing to and fro.
She was breathing heavily with her mouth slightly agape whimpering my name like it was the only word she knew.
I did not think it possible, however, somehow my erection grew riper and stiffer. My composure was slipping by the second.
I turn her around so that she is on her hands and knees with her perfectly round ass proudly in the air. I thrust back into her deeper with every stroke giving us what we both desperately desired. Her plump breasts bounced back and forth and my member was glistening, soaked in her juices as it stretched open her tight little hole.

As I continue to relentlessly and furiously thrust into her I take my thumb and press it on her asshole's entrance and gently apply pressure. She moans my name and it almost sounds like a desperate cry. The sound goes straight to my member.

Chloe's POV

I gasp when Sebastian suddenly fully inserts his thumb pumping in and out of my ass.

"Mmm. Yes!"

"Sebastian...I am...gonna..."
Suddenly he increases his speed slamming into me over and over.
He cranes his neck to meet my face and kisses my lips. His tongue dancing with mine.

"This is my Pussy Chloe, you are mine. I marked it as my own. I was the first, and I will be the last."

So possessive. Is this his way of saying he wants to stay beside me?

"Ahh... fuck" I finally feel my lower body spasm, and lose control as waves of pleasure wash over my whole body.

Shortly after I feel Sebastian release and strings of his hot seed flow inside me.

He removes his member from my entrance

"Have a taste of yourself kitten."
I lick a long line from the base of his member up.

"Yum." I say seductively licking my lips

I lay down on the piano exhausted. Sebastian is over top of me.

"I will make sure to play the piano more often." Says Sebastian smiling

I playfully hit his arm