Chapter 7

We finally arrive. The place is incredibly lively and there are various small shops set up. I smile excitedly.

"See you later. You two can attend to your business now."
I wave them good bye and start to stroll along.

"Wait. If you need us, we will be in this building. Come and see us here when you are finished." Says Ciel

I look at the building. Hanging over top, there is a large, purple sign with an Erie skull above it reading undertaker.

"Alright." I say smiling

Like I will ever need them. I have half a mind to never come back and just leave. But I have done that before. I know I will just end up with the previous situation. Eventually I will find a way to leave the Phantomhive estate. But that plan is for another day.

And, I hate to admit such a thing, but I am actually enjoying my stay at the manor.

I continue walking deeper into town. As I am walking I notice an older woman wave to me.
I walk up to her.
"Hello Miss, would you like to buy a hair pin? It would go beautifully with your hair."
I look at the pin. It was a flower with a sapphire blue stone and intricate silver outlining.
I shake my head
"It really is pretty but my apologies, I haven't any money."
I continue walking and as I am walking I bump into a man. I hear something fall out of my pocket
"Sorry" he says and he runs off in a hurry.

I see a silver object on the floor. Was this from my pocket?I stoop down to pick up the shiny item and notice it is a solid silver coin. Wait. How do I own such a thing? I certainly do not have this kind of money.
I reach into my coat pocket and I feel something hard. I take it out and see that the object was a brown, suede pouch. I open it and the inside was filled to the brim with coins. There must be at least 10 shillings in here!

I know exactly who planted this. Who else would have such money.

After waking back up the street I stop in front of the tall building. I take one last glance at the big Erie purple sign before I open the door.

"HaHaHAHAHEhEHEH"
As I enter I hear outrageous cries of laughter. I walk into the the next room and notice the sound is coming from a man with long grey silver hair and a tall black hat. He seems to be rolling around on the floor in a fit of laughter. On the other side of the room Sebastian and Ciel are standing.
"Oh Sebastian that was quite the joke. As funny as always. I am quite grateful for the laugh. Now you may ask me whatever question you desire." The strange man says.

"Very well, tell me what you know about the opium crisis. I need as much information as possible." Says Ciel

The conversation was interrupted when Sebastian notices me walk in the room
"What a surprise. Back already Miss Silverado?"
Says Sebastian

Ciel and the man suddenly turn their heads towards me.
" I came to ask about this."
I hold up the brown suede bag

" what is this doing in my pocket? And why is there enough to buy two small buildings in here?"

"I see, you are referring to the money. Simple. You said you came to go shopping and Sebastian had noticed that you had insufficient... or rather non existent funds."

Damn Phantomhive. Sure I will take your money. And buy some damn brat repellent with it.

"So... he went through my things?"

"Yes."

"Thank you for the offer, but do not think that I need your money. What I do need is to start my business and make some money of my own. But do not think that you need to donate to me like I am some helpless woman in need."