Chapter 6:

Just a note: when I publish always check the chapter before. I publish a chapter and sometimes half a chapter behind! :)

Chloe's POV

What Sebastian had said was nothing other than a playful joke. Even so, whilst lying in bed, I keep thinking, what if I were to actually spend the night with him? I would be able to collect such valuable information.

So I decided I would.

This could be a bad idea, but I have decided that it is worth the risk.

—————
"Come inside and make yourself comfortable" he says
He closes the door behind him and I jump a little from the sudden noise. I get more nervous each second and my heart is beating madly. But I most definitely will NOT let him know that. I need to be confident for this to work.

He goes back to lying in his bed and pulls out a book. I continue standing looking at him. He looks at me and laughs. He seems amused by the situation.

"Come and have a seat. If you really intend to spend the night, you surely can not stay standing the whole night?"

He is taunting me.

I slowly come and sit beside him at the very end of the bed. I look at his hands and notice that his black finger nails are exposed. He is wearing a white long sleeve shirt where his chest peeks out with grey pants. I get slightly flustered. Come now Chloe! Stay focused.

"Feel free to go to sleep whenever, do not mind me. Just here to observe you." I say

"Go to sleep?" He says

"Yes."

"Alright."

He puts down his book and sets his head on the pillow and closes his eyes.
Moments later, Sebastian Seems to have fallen asleep. I take a closer look at his still body. I reach out my hand touch his face. He is extremely cold. As I take a closer look at him I notice that he really is attractive. Do all demons look this good?
Before I pull away suddenly Sebastian grabs my wrist and pulls my body underneath his.
I let out a little yelp.
"I thought you were sleeping?" I say confused

"Demons do not need to go to sleep darling"

"Who pretends to be asleep?!"

Sebastian then looks me in my eyes and I see them flash pink. He looks at me hungrily and begins to come near me. I stay still.
He then starts kissing my neck. He starts sucking and licking in one spot and I let a moan escape my lips. He seems satisfied and stops.
I'm left flushed, hot and panting. I quickly roll over to the other side of the bed. Sebastian smiles, and then continues to read his book.

I told myself that I came here for research tonight but a part of me thinks that may not be the entire reason why I came here. It pains me to say but I feel as if part of me came here for more than that.

As the night goes on I feel more and more tired. I let out a yawn.

"Even though I do not need sleep, you most certainly do." Sebastian says to me behind the pages of his book.

"No. Im going to stay up and continue with the... with the research" I say struggling to keep my eyes open."

                Sebastian's POV
"Miss Silverado, I think it's time you get some rest." I say
I proceed to tuck her underneath the covers and as she starts to drift off to sleep I kiss her lightly on her lips.
".. you shouldn't" she yawns "you should not do that.." she says before she falls asleep.
I chuckle at her failed attempt to scold me.
As she sleeps I notice the strap of her night gown had slightly fallen down exposing her shoulder and collar bone. Her thick Curls were all over her face and her glossy lips were slightly parted. She was curled up into a little ball as she slept. It takes everything in me to restrain myself from waking her up and fucking her ruthlessly. But instead I sit back and continue to read.

                                   —————
                                   Chloe's POV
I woke up in an empty bed in Sebastian's room. I walk to my room and get dressed and head downstairs to the dining hall. I see Meyrin walking with a tray of breakfast biscuits and tea.

"Please follow me this way Miss Silverado. Everybody's outside"

We walk outside and in the centre of the garden Ciel is seated and Sebastian is standing beside him.

"Good morning Miss Silverado. Sleep well? I know you were tossing and turning all nig-"

"Wow! I think that I'm starving and so is Ciel. Meyrin, I think we need some biscuits please."

I abruptly cut Sebastian off. What was he thinking saying that in front of Everyone? I look towards him and give him a harsh glare. He just smiles. Damn demon, he must take pleasure seeing me so uncomfortable.

I finish eating and decide to go back to my room. While walking I decide that I want to go into town and see more of London. I have been here for a week, stuck in this bloody mansion.

I walk down the stairs and head for the front door. As I'm about to leave I bump into something hard. I look up and notice that the hard "object" was none other than Sebastian.
"Hello Miss Silverado"
"Uh...hello"
"Going somewhere?"
"Yes, just heading into town to do some shopping."

"I was just about to head out, Sebastian and I will accompany you."
I turn around to see Ciel is standing behind me.

"No I think I will be fine by myself." I say shaking my head.

"Nonsense. We mustn't have you walk. It is much too far. Besides, the carriage is already ready." Says Sebastian

"Well, alright then" I say in defeat.

Shortly after, Sebastian's escorts Ciel and I into the carriage.