1.9

I don't own anything but Dean/Bellamy and my ideas.

⚔️

Chapter 9- True North

Bellamy pulled up in his car with Emma at Mr

Bellamy pulled up in his car with Emma at Mr. Clark's store, both simultaneously exiting the impala and closing the doors at the same time and then walked over to the door.

The two noticed Regina and Henry head over to the door as Emma spoke up first curiously, "Henry. What happened?"

Regina sighed, "Ms. Swan, must I remind you that genetics mean nothing? You're not his mother, and it's all taken care of."

Bellamy commented in Emma's defense, "Actually, we're here because she's the sheriff and I'm the detective... But good seeing you guys." He smirked a little while Henry hugged the man.

"Oh, that's right," Regina nodded, "Go on. Do your job. Take care of those miscreants."

Bellamy winked a little at Henry and kept his signature smirk as he watched Regina lead her son out of the store while she smiled yet rolled her eyes.

"Did you call their parents?" Bellamy spoke up, watching the two twelve year old twins in front of them.

"Uh, the number they gave me was... disconnected." Clark answered and then stepped away.

"Did you guys give Mr. Clark a fake number?" Emma curiously asked the kids who shook their heads. "Then why is it disconnected?"

"Cause our parents couldn't pay the bill." Ava spoke up for her and her brother, her eyes somewhat watery.

Bellamy glanced over at the items and picked up the box of toothpaste before lightly saying, "You guys were just trying to help out, huh?"

Ava nodded and pleaded, "Please. Please don't arrest us. It'll just make things worse for our parents.

Bellamy knelt to their heights and assured, "I got you covered, kids." He then bought them some necessities and food and led them to his car as they hopped in the backseat.

***

"This it?" Bellamy asked the two twelve year olds in the backseat while he sat in the driver's seat, Emma next to him in the passenger's spot.

The twins nodded as Bellamy parked the Impala and was fixing to get out until Ava stopped him, making Emma and Bellamy look back at her, "Please. No. If our parents see you, they'll be so embarrassed."

"Did Henry tell you about my superpower?" Emma inquired towards the blonde haired girl who shared a look with her brother and answered, "We just met him."

"I have the ability to tell when anyone is lying." Emma continued, "So tell us the truth. Money problems aside, is everything okay at home?"