2.14

I don't own anything but Dean/Bellamy and my ideas.

⚔️

Chapter 36- Manhattan

Dean sat next to his love on her bed as Regina was still upset about Henry in New York with Emma and Gold

"Hey," He started and cupped underneath her chin in his hand gently, "I'm sure he's safe, and he'll be back in no time."

"But not with me," Regina sadly sighed, one hand lightly moving over her stomach.

Before Dean could say anything, they suddenly heard Cora speak up in the doorway, "What a lovely moment here."

Dean instantly stood up and moved in front of Regina protectively as she also stood up, "What do you want?"

"To be here for my daughter," Cora simply told them, "And I'm sure they'll be back, dear."

"Back from where? Where has Rumplestiltskin gone?" Hook abruptly spoke up behind the witch as they looked over at him.

Dean continued to keep a protective arm in front of Regina as the pirate added, "If he's left town then he's powerless. He can be killed."

"The moment either of us leave, we lose our magic. And our disadvantage." Cora replied, glancing over at the knight in front of her, "But I suspect the Protector would be able to leave, being magic doesn't work on him at all."

Regina moved a gentle hand over the back of Dean's arm as he kept his arm in front of her.

"And your memories?" Hook inquired.

"None of us were victims of the curse, except for Dean here," Regina murmured, adding the last part to her mother, "He wouldn't remember but his cursed self."

"And I don't intend to let that happen." Dean smiled sarcastically at Cora.

"Well, I don't need magic. I'll go after him alone." Hook replied.

"Even if you could find him," The said knight remarked at him, "Do you really think you can just walk up to him and stab him in the heart with your sword?"

"Well, I prefer my hook, but I can't find that now," Hook simply commented at him, "You know where it is, huh?"

Dean smirked just as Cora spoke up, "You're not going anywhere."

"I deserve my vengeance," The said pirate told her, upset.

Regina shared a look with Dean as Cora said, "You're right, you do. And with the Dark One gone, we can search for the one magical item that can actually kill him here. His dagger."

"But first," Cora added and looked over at the knight halfway in front of her daughter, "We have to do something about him, so that he can't stop us."