2.22

I don't own anything but Dean/Bellamy and my ideas.

⚔️

Chapter 44- And Straight on 'Til Morning

Fifteen year old Dean glanced over at the upper level of the Jolly Roger where Hook stood next to the wheel, glancing down at a picture of Milah in sadness

Smee stepped over to the pirate and spoke up, "Milah was quite beautiful, wasn't she? Don't worry, Captain, you'll avenge her. No matter what it takes, I know you'll find a way to kill Rumplestiltskin."

Hook pocketed the photo in his coat, "Mr. Smee, what news of the day's catch? The boy we yanked from the sea?"

Dean stepped over to them and answered for him, "He's still asleep. A bit waterlogged, and smells of catfish, but he'll live."

"Where do you suppose he came from?" Hook wondered aloud, "Hmm? Not many other ships in the area, and his clothes are certainly not of this land."

"What if the boy belongs to him?" Smee also wondered aloud, "The ones he kidnaps from the other world. I-I'd bet my rations on it."

Dean shared a look with Hook who said, "Indeed. But could we be so lucky?

"Lucky?" Smee replied in slight disbelief, "He'll be looking for us. He knows this land better than we do."

Dean held a light hand over the hilt of his sword at his side as he looked down, his jaw flexing some.

"Mr. Smee, are you not a connoisseur of rare and valuable objects?" Hook smiled, "If we return the boy to him, it could be the very key to our survival in Neverland."

The three of them moved below deck and entered a room where the brown haired twelve year old sat with a blanket around him.

"Ahoy there," Killian spoke up, stepping further in the room first with Smee and Dean right behind, "Aren't you lucky to be alive?"

"Lucky?" The boy muttered, "I'm a prisoner of pirates in a land cursed with magic."

"Well, most children think they've found paradise when they lay their eyes on Neverland's magic." Dean remarked.

"Why else leave home in the first place?" Hook added.

"I came here so a family I loved could live." The twelve year old admitted.

Hook leaned closer to the boy and smirked, "Well, aren't you quite the hero?"

"What would you know about that, pirate?" The boy commented.

"A pirate saved your scrawny bones from the curse of the mermaids." Hook reminded him.

"A pirate killed my mother and tore apart my family." The boy shot back.