3.5

I don't own anything but Dean/Bellamy and my ideas.

⚔️

Chapter 49- Good Form

Dean lit a torch on the wall as the group entered a cave as Clary noticed a blanket covering something and pulled it off while Hook noticed and asked, "Need a hand, love?"

"Is that a joke?" The said redhead remarked as Hook chuckled and removed the sheet away from the wall to reveal a bunch of tally marks, saying, "No, I'm being quite serious."

"Whoa." Both Clary and Emma let out as they examined the marks on the walls.

"What is it?" David asked.

"It appears Neal, and maybe our Dad, marked their days trapped on this island," Jace spoke up.

Clary noticed something and jumped on top of the rock as Snow voiced her curiosity, "What is it?"

"Look, it stops here," The redhead murmured as Snow added, "Because he got off the island."

"He was here longer," Dean sighed, speaking up as they all looked over at him.

"Then why would he-" David spoke up in confusion as his brother answered solemnly, "Because he lost hope."

"You got that from scribbles?" Regina spoke up and stopped over on her fiancé's side curiously.

"I was there," Dean murmured, glancing over at her, "I did the same thing, counting days until counting seemed pointless."

"Us too," Clary spoke up for herself and her brother, "There's plenty of days where we did that..."

"Me too," Emma sighed.

"You think the same thing's happening to Henry." David spoke up towards his daughter who murmured, "Pan said that it would."

"Hey, we're going to rescue him," Dean assured his niece who replied, "Yeah, I know that. And you know that. But Henry doesn't know that. Pan wants him to lose faith."

"So what? You want to send him a message?" Jace spoke up, intrigued, his arms folded across his chest.

"What are you suggesting?" Regina added.

"We take a page from Pan. And we start being clever." Emma replied, "We need to send a simple sign. A sign that we're coming."

"With Lost Boys running around trying to kill us all?" Regina began.