2.18

I don't own anything but Dean/Bellamy and my ideas.

⚔️

Chapter 40- Selfless, Brave, and True

Clary and Henry both leaned against the counter inside of the Mills' kitchen as they watched Dean and Regina cook breakfast together

Dean smiled over at his love before setting two plates of scrambled eggs, bacon, and pancakes in front of their kids.

Clary instantly took a bite of the pancakes while speaking up, "This feels... nice. You, me, Henry, and Regina. I think I approve of her, Dad."

Regina smiled while Dean wrapped an arm around the small of her back and pulled her close to him and kissed her on the lips.

"Marry me, Regina," The knight then said as it just slipped out.

Regina kept her smile, "I've never pictured myself in a wedding dress-- again... but of course."

Dean kissed her once more before sliding his father's ring off of his finger and slid it on her ring finger.

Both Henry and Clary shared a happy look between each other as the eleven year old spoke up, "About time!"

The couple laughed while Dean ruffled his adopted son's hair as the four then sat together and ate their breakfast in contentment.

***

Henry walked through the door of Granny's Inn as he excitedly ran towards Neal with his Once Upon A Time book in his hands.

Neal stood up with a smile, saying, "Hey, buddy." He hugged Henry and added, "How are you?"

Henry smiled at him and said, "Good. I brought you this." He handed the book to his father, "I thought you could tell me what it was like over there from your perspective. Dean tells me about it all the time whenever I ask."

"Sounds great." Neal replied, "I'll tell you what, why don't you run to the diner, get us three hot cocoas, and we'll dive in."

Emma walked up behind her son who ran out of the inn and spoke up, "Actually, I'm gonna have to take a rain check on that. I need to get down to the station to take care of some things. Clary was gonna meet me there to help out."

Neal stopped her before she could head to the door, "Can it wait? There's a couple of things I want to talk to you about... Tamara went to my place to get some of my stuff."

Emma raised an eyebrow, "Okay?"

"Well, her bags were in the storage room, but Hook wasn't," Neal continued.

"Lucky."

"Yeah, but now he's out there."

Emma shrugged and said, "I'm not sure how much trouble he can cause anyway."