oo7

My life wasn't normal after that day. Honestly, it wasn't normal after I slept with Taehyung.

I found out I was pregnant and it has now been a whole month. I kept it a secret, my mother had no idea, neither did my best friend. Seokjin.

It was just a month, it wouldn't show.

My mother had a lot of stuff on her plate. We weren't rich, we weren't middle class, we weren't poor, we were the people that struggled to survive every second.

If I told her, things would take a turn for the worse and either I'd end up dead or she would.

But it did end up taking a turn for the worse as my check ups got leaked at school. Everyone knew I was pregnant and the school called my mom.

People called me a whore, slut, saggy tit girl and even worse. My mother found out and she didn't even seem mad, instead, she took care of me.

People would bad mouth her and me. Somehow, all of Daegu knew I was pregnant.

One night, my mom couldn't take it anymore. She was being extra kind to me, telling me how much she loved me and even though I was pregnant, she couldn't wait to have a grandchild. She even put me to sleep, kissing my head and telling me funny stories.

But then I woke up..

And she was gone.