o20

I was walking down the bridge after a long day at school. Another month passed and the school got better, it was great. After Joy said those words, she became a role model. People wanted to be her friend, but she shut them down, knowing it was only because her name was on the mouth of everyone.

Sighing, I unzipped my bag, digging to find my headphones. As I was doing that, I heard sobs.

My head went up and I quickly looked from where the cries were coming from. My eyes found a female figure, sobbing as she was looking down at the water.

She wasn't over the bridge or anything, she was just crying.

I leaned to the side to get a good view of her, but failed to see who she was. Her uniform didn't look like ours, so it was someone else.

My feet slowly walked towards her. I tapped her shoulder and she looked at me, slightly shocked.

Her makeup was ruined and she looked like she got ran over by a truck.

"Hey, are you okay?"

She replied with a no, and I just asked her if she wanted to talk about. The girl that talked to me about her boyfriend cheating with her sister was known as Layla.

We became close and she even transferred schools.

My mind was off Joy for a couple weeks, I forgot about her. The girl I claimed to love because of this girl Layla.

She was the same as every other girl. Wanting to get in my pants and leave. But she demanded for more.

One time, I was focused on Joy laughing with Jin, that i didn't notice her growing angry and looking where I was smiling at.

Layla came to hate Joy because of me. And I didn't know what she would do in the future.