o24

Tears brimmed my eyes as I shouted for help.

Cars parked and they all called the police and hospital department.

My jacket got thrown off as I went to the railing, jumping straight down and ignoring every shout a plead from the bystanders.

The water hit my body harshly, my skin burning inside.

I saw a faint figure slowly being dragged down into the deep depths of the sea underneath the bridge.

Swimming down as fast as I could, the light slowly faded from above. She was disappearing from my sight.

I swam down as fast as I could, kicking my legs hard. She was near me, I was near her.

Even though I was under a salty sea, I could taste and smell the tears that fell down and blended with the water. My hand grabbed her wrist tightly, pulling her body that stopped working moments ago up and back to the surface.

Helicopters were up, filming for the news Channel.

Ambulance, police, and firefighters were there, as bystanders yelled and shouted once they saw us come up.

There was land by the bridge, the stairs to go up and down it. I swam over there, taking the lifeless body with me.

We reached the land and I placed her down, performing CPR. "Joy, wake up, please wake up." I kept saying over and over again. Tears continued to fall down.

Witnesses came down faster than the medics.

"Please wake up!!" I shouted now, screaming and trying my best to wake her up, but it wasn't working.

"Joy, please don't do this to me. I need you, I need you to live, please just wake up."

She wasn't waking up, I screamed, trying to revive her.

"JOY I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY YOU LOST OUR CHILD. I'M SORRY, PLEASE JUST WAKE UP." I was screaming my lungs out, shaking her now as the medics came down.

My lifted her head up, holding her close to my body as I placed kisses on it, hoping those would work.

"Please.. please wake up. I'm so sorry baby, I'm so sorry." The three words I've been meaning to say for a long time, finally got out. "I love you."

"I love you so damn much. The moment I laid eyes on you. I need you to continue living, without you, I'll die. Please don't leave me."

As if god heard my pleads, water gurgled out of her mouth and she was clutching on my shirt, breathing for air.

Relief washed over me, but I was still crying. I was crying with her. My hands engulfed her wet body with mine, our clothing sticking with each other.

I continued to kiss her head, nuzzling my nose in it here and there while apologizing. Then, I said it again,

"I love you, Park Sooyoung."