o34

"Y-You're lying, right? Please tell me you're lying!" Taehyung shouted. He was completely broken. After losing one child, he couldn't even have anymore. I knew how much he wanted to be a father.

"Sir, it's the truth. Her injuries made her like this. She isn't capable of having kids anymore, let alone be in her womb."

I turned to look at Taehyung with my blurred vision from crying silently. What he did next shocked me.

He stood up and grabbed the doctor by the collar and yelled, "YOU'RE LYING."

This is my fault. I'm stupid for going out late. I'm stupid for messing with Layla. I cant give Taehyung what he wants. He wanted to come home to kids, to watch them take their first steps, to play and sleep with them and then come to his wife. But he can't do that anymore.

And what frightened me the most, was that he might leave me for someone who can produce kids.

My anxiety got the best of me and I started to have a panic attack. Taehyung stopped arguing with the doctor and his eyes softened as he saw me.

He pushed her away and quickly came to my aid. It felt like I couldn't breathe. I couldn't stop choking out sobs and once Taehyung made me look at him, I couldn't stop repeating, 'I'm sorry,' Brokenly to him.

"It's okay. It's okay Joy. Calm down, it's alright." He softly said, embracing me in his arms. He kissed my head repeatedly, trying his best to calm me down.

"Leave, now." Taehyung demanded and the doctor did just that. Now it was us alone in the room.

"Please don't leave me!" I cried out and that hurt Taehyung the most. How I thought he was going to leave me because I couldn't give him kids.

"Hey, baby, I would never leave you. You're my life. Without you I'm nothing. Don't think like that." He reassured me. After a while I felt at ease with him and then, we left the hospital, coming home to tell Jin and Minseo the news.

I fell asleep in the car so Taehyung had to carry me home. The door opened and Both Jin and Minseo looked at us.

"What's wrong?" Minseo asked. Taehyung shook his head and gestured to my sleeping body.

They both nodded and waited till Taehyung tucked me back into bed after taking my shoes and clothes off to put me in a shirt of his. He then sighed and kissed my head softly before walking back to them.

"So?" Jin said.

And Taehyung released all his tears to them after telling them what happened.

Soon enough, Minseo started to cry and Jin wanted to hold his tears back, to be the stronger person, but unfortunately, it failed and they all sobbed quietly.