o13

I woke up to the sound of someone scurrying around a room and a monitor beeping.

The bright light of the room caused me to squint and sit up slowly. A pair of arms rushed to my aid. The scent was familiar, it was Jin.

"Hey beautiful, how are you feeling?"

"Fine.. I guess. Why am I here?" The memories of me getting beaten up and cut up slightly were not there, but Jin looked like something terrible happened. He was never the type of person who could control his emotions.

And it hit me.

My hands hurriedly moved to my stomach, trying to find the slight bump that was there but it wasn't anywhere. It was gone.

My breath was going out of control, the monitor was beeping loudly and I took out all the IV's stuck to me, trying to find the bump. But I knew it was gone.

Jin tried to calm me down but it didn't work.

"It's okay, right?" I asked, acting like a crazy person.

"My baby is alright, right? It's just that I'm weak and can't feel anything properly, right jinnie?" He didn't respond and I yelled at him.

The nurses rushed in after he yelled for them, they tried to calm me down but all I could do was cry and scream for my baby that was no longer there.

My baby is gone.

My baby died just like everyone else in my life.