o35

TAEHYUNG
2 HOURS AFTER THE TALK.

I drove back to the hospital after 2 hours of talking everything out with Jin and Minseo.

I had to make sure the results were true. The doctor that was assigned to us for this was.. well, she was someone my mother set me up with.

After I told her I didn't want to be with her, she became another person. She wanted me. More than anybody.

She was spoiled. Always got everything she wanted in a second and she captivated me with her spell. We weren't in a relationship anymore and I just always managed to find my way back to her.

To her touch, her comfort, her love.

I guess I was so neglected by my parents severely back then that I kept going back to her for more. But then I cut it off permanently when I met Joy. And she was beyond furious. She even threatened to kill my sister.

But I knew she was all talk. She didn't do shit.

The employees stopped doing whatever they were doing and bowed. All of this was natural. After all, I am the owner of this hospital. I have to make a life for myself so, treating poor families is the best I can do.

My legs took me to the elevator and as it opened, people exited after bowing. I smiled and pressed the floor number and let the elevator do the rest of the work.

Once the metal doors opened, I walked down the quiet hallway to her room.

Luckily the front desk told me she had nobody with her so i just barged into the room.

She looked up from her desk, quiet surprised but then that same spark from before that Joy and I both noticed returned. As well as a smirk.

She got up from her seat and walked to me, swaying her hips in the way that always pulled me to her.

When she finally reached me, her hands snaked up my chest. This familiar feeling clouded my mind.

Her hands finally wrapped around my neck as her eyes looked straight into my own.

"I knew you'd come back to me, my darling husband."