o42

"Joy, open the door." Jin said for the billionth time but I refused. I did not want to see anyone right now.

Call me immature but this hurt.

"Baby please, open the door. You need to eat." Taehyung said, his voice filled with sadness and worry.

"Just go away." I said loud enough for both of them to hear. My face shoved itself back into the pillow that was now wet with tears.

I heard Taehyung sigh and Jin saying, "C'mon buddy, let's just leave her alone for a little." The sounds of their feet tapping against the floor got lower and lower and eventually, they disappeared.

For 10 minutes, I was alone. For those 10 minutes I recalled what I read in that score book and what I felt. Anger, sadness, and betrayal. Taehyung told me he loved me from the moment he saw me. And that even though he was drunk, the first time he slept with me was because he loved me.

Except in that book, it showed things differently. And it hurt to see that. It doesn't matter if it was a long time ago, things from the past hurt me.

As I was lost in my thoughts, I didn't hear a click from my door and soft footsteps approach me. The bed creaked and my head shot up from my pillow, turning to see who it was.

My eyes widened as a man with a mask was sitting so casually in front of me.

I quickly rolled off the bed and he just stood up, slowly walking towards me but I dashed out of the room, running towards the people that I ignored.

When I saw them, I was halfway down the stairs and screaming but they were confused. And that's when everything happened so fast.

I was flying and there was this ringing noise running through my ears. Taehyung disappeared and so did everyone else. My body felt numb as it hit the ground and all I saw was blood trail towards me while fire and smoke emitted from the house.

But before I was knocked out completely, the same man from before came and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulders as he exited the part of the house that wasn't bombed. And that's that. The end of my story.

But it wasn't the end of Taehyung's story.

-

This was absolute shit what the fuck but I'm back bitches prepare to get all fucked like wrong photo