o38

KIM TAEHYUNG
PRESENT DAY:

I shoved Hee-Young off of me and she scoffed, knowing that I obviously not going to go back to her.

"I'm not here to be your free dick, Hee-Young." Pushing past her, I went to her desk to look at the files of all her patients. You're probably wondering, "Kim taehyung why the fuck does this bitch have a job in YOUR hospital?" Well, to answer that, I never gave it to her.

She forced herself in it and threatened to do things so I just let her in. She was useful.

"What are you doing?" Her voice was filled with a mixture of anger and disappointment. I continued to search through the piles and piles of documents until I finally found Joy's paperwork and reports.

Hee-Young realized what I was looking for and rolled her eyes, taking the paper after she saw me freeze once more.

"I didn't lie, Taehyung. She can't have kids." It almost sounded as if she felt a tad bit sad, but that was a lie. Hee-Young would never, ever, in her life be sad for a low class person. Let alone the girl that basically stole her husband from her.

"But.." And there was the bitch i knew.

Hee Young turned the paper backwards and my eyes caught a glimpse of something on it. But before I could confirm what my vision slightly saw, Hee-Young sat down on my lap, her arms placing themselves around my neck.

"I can give you anything you want." Of course. I turned my head to the side and ignored her comments but she turned it back and held my cheeks in place so I wouldn't be able to move.

"Please Taehyung, come back to me. I've changed, I swear. I won't ever make you feel worthless, please baby."

Lies, Lies, and more lies. I just played around with her since she is of no use to me.

She was surprised when I pushed her back down against the desk, putting myself in between her.

"You're right.. you can give me everything." Excitement built up in her body as she then tightened her grip around me.

Leaning in closer, our lips hovered over each other. They touched for a brief moment but then I whispered, "But Joy is all I need in life," And then I pulled myself away and kicked the chair back, exiting the room feeling quite proud of myself.

A happy smile crawled onto my face as I stuffed my hands into my pocket.

"You'll always be the lying bitch Hee-Young."