o43

KIM TAEHYUNG
SIX MONTHS LATER

It's been six months. Six months since the whole ordeal happened. Since Joy had been taken away from me. I refuse to believe that she's dead, but people keep telling me that she's gone and I should accept that.

We've all been discussing stuff with the police. There is still an ongoing investigation. No evidence was left behind during the scene because of course, everything blew up to smithereens. Jin was a bigger mess than I am and I've finally realized that. Joy means everything to Jin—she does to me as well but he loves her in a parent like way and that love is stronger than any other type of love out there.

He wouldn't come out of his room for the first month, except to of course, get investigated and questioned. Minnie told me not to bother him because he needed time to accept things. I can't believe that my sister accepts that joy is dead.

School was rough. People left notes and gifts around joy's locker and told me that they're "sorry for my loss." People even had the audacity to make fun of her death—even though i believe she isn't dead—That resulted with my fist landing in their faces.

The day had ended with me full of hope, walking out of the school campus, empty handed. I would usually hold her hand while we walked home together or till we reached the car. But it's been six months since my hand touched hers.

Of course in the beginning of her disappearance, I cried. It was natural of me to cry. The girl I loved, was taken from me, from the people that loved her dearly. The last time I saw her was when she was flying off the stairs, hitting the ground as blood pooled around her. It haunts me, every single second of the day my mind wanders to that specific moment before I knocked out and I panic.

But after a week or two, I gained hope. That she will come back home to me, to us. She will be safe and sound and everything will go back to normal. And I hold onto that hope. I live by it now.

As I was in thought, I took a wrong turn. Who knew that this wrong turn would show me where my beloved laid. Who knew that the girl I love, was only a few blocks away from our new apartment.

-

CONTINUED ON: WRONG TURN

lmao jk there's no new book another chapter will be released rn