meeting the family[peter]

So, if you don't know already. I'm Peter Parker. And I was adopted by Tony Stark. So living in a compound with the avengers, gets interesting, fun, but annoying. Let's go back.

Yesterday

"Peter you've been putting this off for months!" My girlfriend of 5 months tells me as we walk to lunch.

"I know and I'm sorry, it's just I still haven't told them I'm dating. They'd get all weird about it. So introducing them to you? Believe me I'd love to but I just don't know." I try explaining. I haven't told any of the avengers for 5 months that I'm dating MJ.

"Which is a perfect reason to have me over. You can introduce me there." Ever since she hasn't read a book as much as she used to she has actually socialised. It was only when something was wrong she would pull out her books and read again.

"Ok I'll talk to dad and see if you can come over tomorrow." I finally agreed, keeping this from the team has kinda been tearing me apart. And some of them have asked me what's up with me but I just shrug them off.

She kissed my check and smiled. Then Ned walked over and we all just talked about random stuff till the bell rang for the next class.

Now that I have my license my dad (Tony) got me a car. So now I bring MJ and Ned home after school. I drop off Ned first so I can spend more time with MJ. but today MJ had to leave early after lunch and Ned had his cousins visiting so they picked him up. It was weird without them with me but I just turned on the radio to fill the quiet car. As I was 15 minutes out Tony called. That's weird. He knows I'll be home soon.

"Yup?" I greet him as I focus on going into the turn lane, no worries I'm not driving one handed. The car I'm driving is a stark car (no surprise) and it sends the call throughout the car.

"Hello to you Too. Anyways we were called into a small mission when I get back I expect homework done and that essay for biology class, I want you to get Bruce to read over it. Sounds good?"

"Um yah sure... hey dad?" I guess now or never.

"Yah kid?"

"Can I have a friend over tomorrow for dinner?" There I did it.

"Yah of course kid, do they know about you?"

"If you mean me being Spider-Man then yes."

"Yah, fine with me. Alright we got to go, bye kid love ya."

"Love ya too dad, bye." I hang up and realise I still have 10 minutes till I arrive. The song 'Umbrella' comes on and I laugh remembering my time with MJ we were... you know what? story for another time.

I pull into the huge garage and step out as it automatically locks behind me. Perks of having a genius build you a car.
(Yes I'm aware Tesla cars do the same thing) as I enter I hear FRIDAY greet me.

"Welcome, peter, how was your day at school?"

"Hey FRI, today was ok I think I aced my Spanish test."

"Marvellous."

I opened the door to the stairs. Since Thor crashed through the elevator door not aware they open automatically. So that's being repaired. I walk into the main floor and swung my backpack on a random chair and went to the kitchen. High metabolism never stops for anything. I decided on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a water. As I made myself the sandwich I get a call.

"Hey MJ what do you need?"

"Sup loser, I was wondering if you talked to your dad yet?" She seemed shy asking.