need you to knead me(parley)

omfg I think I'm so funny with my title

Summary: (request) peter has a knot in his back and Harley offers to give him a massage. Although it's super hot in the cabin and the central air broke. So the two are in their boxers. Tony walks in and assumes they be doin the dance with no pants.

includes: parkner/parley, irondad. (That's all it really mentions lmao. swearing. Implies some sexual activities???¿¿¿

Requested by: extragumyum
———
"Love me." Peter held his arms open as he had dropped his bag and keys on the floor next to him. Harley laughed as peter stood in the doorway still waiting.

"Always darlin." He hugged peter and kissed his forehead letting peter relax into the hug. "School okay?" He asked the almost high school graduate.

"it was okay, just didn't sleep good last night." And as if to prove a point peter yawned toward the end of his sentence. Harley recalled when he got a knock on his door at 2:30 in the morning. Peter asking if he could sleep with him that night. Even then peter was still restless.

Peter pulled away and his face cringed lightly. "And why is it so fucking hot in here." He pulled at the sweatshirt he had put on that breezy morning.

"Air broke, Tony accidentally blew up an experiment and took it all down. We don't have hot water either." Harley explained already had accepted the muggy air. Peter sighed.

"Well, can't say I'm surprised." He tugged his shirt underneath off too so he was bare chested. Harley blushed lightly but hid it well. Peter collapsed on Harleys bed back first with a huff.

"He workin on it?" The Queens boy asked as he peeked one eye open with a raised eyebrow. Harley nodded leaving the tired teenager to sigh a bit more happy.

A few seconds later peter lifted his head again. He looked at Harley and patted the empty space next to him. Harley laughed at the cute gesture before joining him. Peter instantly tucked into his side.

But before the two could really get comfy peter put a hand to Harley chest to raise himself up. "No no, off. Too hot." He shooed his hand at Harley's shirt like a child. Harley rolled his eyes but did the following gladly.

"Better?"

Peter nodded with a small sound of agreement, before returning to his cuddle position. "You absolute child." Harley scoffed with a joking undertone as he kissed peters forehead.

The older of the two rubbed small circles on peters back once in a while tracing his fingers up and down. Peter was nearly asleep. But Harley felt a certain spot of peters back that felt tense, so he pushed on it and peters head snapped up.

"0ow the fuck harls?" Harley chuckled.

"You have a knot in your back babe." He told him going for the spot again. Only for peter to scoot back.

"I know."

"You know?"

"Yah I have a few but it's fine they don't hurt unless you do whatever the fuck you did, country boy." He scowled.

Harley rose his hands in defense. "Hey I was just rubbing small circles on your back like I always do. You should stop over stressing yourself, maybe try you know getting some good sleep in?" He teased.

"Woah woah first of all, I did not ask for this 'tude mister keener, also why is it so hot ahhh." Peter stood and pulled off his basketball shorts making Harley blush majorly.

Peter flopped back down. "Sorry there Tennessee, forget you don't see much leg from all the jeans your kind wears 24/7."

Harley froze in confusion "Were the same kind, babe."

Peter put his hand over Harley mouth. "Shush." Harley licked his hand and peter yelped before wiping it down Harley chest.

"Well, I guess," Harley stood and pulled off his pants as well. "It is pretty hot." Peter snapped back into reality from the image that was his boyfriend.

"Shut it parker." He crawled back under the thin bed sheet because peters dumb ass couldn't sleep without something covering him even if it was a thin sheet.

An that's me as fuck I need something on me haha

They basked in the silence as they were turned to each other, Harley looking deeply at Peter as the brown haired boy let his eyes rest in the peaceful quiet.

Harley saw the way peters face would tense when he moved slightly and how tense he was in general.

"On your stomach Petey." Harley said softly sitting up. Peter groaned.

"Harley I'm tired can we-"

"Not for sex idiot, a massage. You're too tense."
He straddled peters upper thighs as peter wrapped his arms under and around the pillow so his arms were up a bit and his head was propped up more.

"Relax darlin." Harley started using his palms and fingers to undo the tense friction he felt.

"Mmh." Peter moaned lightly at the feeling. Harley chuckled lightly.

"Told yah you needed to relax."

"Shut up." He mumbled even though he was smiling.

small sounds of pleasure and relaxation came from peter as Harley kneaded his upper and lower back.

Tony in the meantime was on his way for a snack break when the slightly cracked open bedroom door had sounds coming from it.

He Yorker his eyebrows as it became clearer. "...is that...?" He opened Harley door and covered his eyes instantly.

"Oh my god! Jesus Christ! You guys couldn't wait till you were home alone oh my or at least shut the door-"

Harley who had already gotten off of peter and peter who was now sitting up in alert started laughing.

"Dad, we weren't- oh my god dad we aren't naked you can- you can in cover your eyes." Even as peter played it off as a funny thing he was secretly deeply embarrassed.

Tony slowly let his hand fall to his side. "Then what the hell?" He gestured to the clothes on the floor and the shirtless teenagers that were in front of him.

"I was just giving peter a massage old man. Nothing sexual," he let that hang in the air. "Yet."

Instantly getting told off by Peter while Tony was covering his ears. "You know what I don't even wanna know, from now on I won't even ask." Tony walked away and Harley shut the door.

Pete shoved a pillow in his face and yelled. Harley sat next to him and pulled it away.

"That was so embarrassing." Peter whines and Harley kissed him quick.

"Gotta be quieter next time baby."

———
Words: 1,104