𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀 [𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘆𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗹]

"hey baby boy." wade greeted as he kissed peter quick when he approached the trio at mjs locker.

"get a room you two." mj mumbled but secretly loved the two together. wade mocked her by kissing peter, tongue and all. peter kissed back then remembered they're at school.

"wade!" he whisper yelled, "we're at school." wade smirked and mj just flipped him off. ned clapped his hands together to break the tension.

"well, peter and i have chem so we got to get going." peter said bye to the two and walked with ned talking about anything.

"dude are you sure you want to be patrolling right now? finals start next week and i just think you need to focus on school right now." ned pleaded, peter always served himself more than he could eat. causing him to stress with no sleep and worried friends.

"ned i'll be fine, if it makes you feel better dad- i mean tony gave me a curfew of 10:30." peter stuttered in his sentence and ned didn't know why he corrected himself. tony was basically his dad.

"yah, because last time tony had to send a search party just for you to be passed out on a random roof in brooklyn, which i don't know why you were all the way out there. ALSO you were so sleep deprived you made a spiderman tik tok remember?" ned reasoned and peter just shrugged as class then began.

———
the couple collapsed on the bed that friday afternoon immediately continuing their make out.

wade traveled his hands under peters shirt, slipping his tongue in peters mouth.

peter all of a sudden gasped and stood up, his lips were puffy and his hair was a mess as he raced around. wade sat up confused?

"uh babe what the fuck?" peter reached his backpack and pulled out his books and taking out his notes.

"finals wade! i have to study then patrol and crap i have to train today shit.." wade stood up and put his hands on peters shoulders from behind rubbing them. he leaned over and kissed peters cheek.

"relax baby boy, you're the smartest kid there and youre a junior, and you already scored a 31 on your ACT's which is insane. you'll be just fine." he said as peter just ignored him and fiercely highlighted notes and wrote things down.

wade sighed and flopped on peters bed, going on his phone till he got an idea.

———
"waaade." peter whined as wade had packed up his notes and sat him down.

"shush, listen. it is friday, the weekend, you are going to take a hot shower, then get into some pajamas and i'm goin to set up some snacks and movies and you are going to mentally relax okay?" peter just looked at him before giving in.

"fine, but i'm kicking you out sunday so i can study." wade smiled as peter went into the bathroom gettin into the shower.

wade got to work. he stripped the bed and put new ones in drier along with a towel so they'll be a nice and warm.  then he made some apple cider, grabbed gold fish, juice boxes, grapes and suckers.

peter had weird snack favorites.

he barged into the bathroom which made peter yelp but wade just laughed. he set the warm towel in there and laid out his pajamas. on his way out he smacked peters ass which made peter yell.

"wade-" peter got cut off as wade just laughed and said i love you before shutting the door again.

wade put on his pajamas too and when he heard the shower turn off he put the new bedding on and finally he got rhino the family dog (more peters dog but nobody admitted it)
into the room. the dog was a tiny maltese but peter adored the dog and rhino usually followed peter everywhere.

"wade?" peter asked in awe as he saw what his boyfriend did for him. he ran over and kissed him and wade pulled back.

"come on, before rhino kicks me out of the bed." peter laughed and he curled into wades side setting rhino on wades chest petting him.

"you really did all this?" peter looked up at him, wade looked at him and kissed his nose.

"of course, you overstress yourself babe. you sometimes forget to take time to relax." wade said calmly as he also petted rhino who was curled on his chest.

peter smiled to himself and kissed wades cheek before they started the harry potter marathon.

a bit into the the third one. peters favorite one, rhino had gone to his bed by the bed and peter now had his head on wades chest and a leg swung over. but now peter kept shifting and wade let him at first but then 5 minutes later he spoke up.

"peter, i love you but can you pick a spot?" peter apologized and then mumbled something.

"what was that baby?" wade asked, not understanding what he said.

"you're not gonna like it." wade laughed at his shyness. he kissed his curls and looked at him.

"doubt it petey, get comfy we still got 5 more to go." peter blushed but eventually did. he basically just laid on top of wade and nuzzled his head in wades neck.

wade smiled as he pulled the blanket up more and held peter tighter.

"oh petey i love you."

—/———