cuddles [tom holland]

you and tom had been dating on the down low for a couple months now, only close friends and family knew. Of course some of the crew knew too due to you coming on set every now and then, luckily everyone loving you.

———
tom and y/n were finally having a whole two weeks off from work. tom didn't have any filming or interviews or any touring, and y/n didn't have any classes as she just wrapped up final exams early so she could be with tom.

y/n had decided to go with tom to London and stay with him in his apartment while most likely spending most days at his childhood home.

"are we ready y/n?" tom had yelled from the bathroom of the atlanta home they were in at the moment. y/n hurriedly threw on one of toms sweatshirts and her birkenstock's. "yes yes yes okay let's go." she adjusted her bags to her side just for tom to take them for her. she was about to protest.

"i want to love." he kissed her on the lips quick. "besides what kind of gentleman would i be if i don't?" he laughed lightly and she rolled her eyes jokingly while absolutely falling in love with him all over again.

———
they had arrived at the airport and since they wanted to keep their relationship on the down low, tom went in by himself and his security and y/n had security dressed in normal clothing as she entered like a normal person apart from tom to try and not draw attention.

of course they had gotten there early so they could try getting on the plane in time, there was always fans awaiting tom. y/n didn't mind it, she does although when they barely make it to their gate in time.

after they made it through TSA and managed to get to their gate a bit before they called for their section, they sat near each other but not close enough anyone could speculate anything, it's sucked but y/n would do anything for him, she did love him after all.

———
they were greeted by toms family and tessa outside the gate and tessa immediately broke free from Nikki's grasp and ran to him, jumping and going crazy.

"hey, tess." he smiled brightly. "hey girl hey i missed you." tessa managed to clam down and she made her way to y/n's feet sitting calmly in front of her pressing her paw onto her knee.

y/n smiled and crouched down greeting the pup while scratching behind her ear. "hey tessa, i think tom missed you more than his mom." tom gave a glare that was obviously a joking one which made y/n laugh. "only kidding babe." she pecked his cheek before recoiling away, forgetting they were in public.

"hey, it's ok there seems not to be any cameras." he smirked and wrapped his hand around her waist, towards his parents as they waiting for their luggage on the belt.

"and how is my movie star?" toms dad had started and tom presses his lip together as he sighed. his dad chuckled along with nikki and y/n.

their luggage finally came through, tom of course grabbing all of it despite t/n's protests. she's smiled and blushed to herself wondering how she got so lucky.

———
they arrive home to...a lot.

paddy and harry are bickering while sam is trying to clean up a broken glass jar that seemed to be filled with marinara sauce and harrison who was also finally home was sitting on the couch laughing.

when the door opened revealing the group who just arrived everyone had stopped still in their tracks before paddy was tackling tom in a hug.

"tom!" paddy exclaimed as tom lightly laughed and paddy went and talked about everything tom had missed. tom smiled and listened as harry, sam and harrison greeted y/n and helped move bags in.

it was obvious the jet lag from Atlanta to London had taken it's toll on the couple, but tom nor y/n complained, happy to be there.

"paddy! your brother and y/n had a 10 hour flight, let's let them get some rest then you can talk his ear off." paddy grumbled but agreed none the less. tom and y/n, well tom took the bags and put them in his car he had left there while he was gone for when they go back to his place. and then went up to where they could rest for a little bit.

———
y/n sighed tiredly on toms chest with her legs tangled with his, testing her head in the crook of his neck.

"i hate jet lag." y/n had mumbled and tom chuckled. he had his fingertips running down her back while rubbing small circles on her lower back.

"i'm just glad to be back home." tom sighed in content as he started to fall asleep. y/n smiled gently as they both drifted into unconscious.

———
"oh stop it- hey! harry no-" nikki whisper yelled at her other 3 well 4 children counting harrison. harry grumbled but put away his phone camera and walked away still snickering.

"look at them, ah so cute." nikki whispered to her husband on her right as they stood in the doorway before leaving, letting them sleep a bit longer till supper.

———
y/n opened her bleary eyes adjusting to the light, as she took in her surroundings. she felt warm, safe, and comfy. really comfy, she then realized she could only be one place. in toms arms, the one place she could forget all her worries and be purely happy. In love.

she saw he was still asleep so she kept position being enveloped in the warmth of him and the blanket. she could hear his quiet sniffles from the slight cold he probably had from the cold weather outside.

she felt him shift gently as he pulled her closer to him, her hot breathe against his neck while his chin rested on top of her curls.

y/n soon drifted into sleep again with nothing but a smile.