migraines [irondad]

summary: peter gets really bad migraines after the bite and tony freaks out.
includes: spideychelle, light swearing, also i'm no doctor but i've had a migraine before so like stay tuned and feel free to correct me(but nicely please) major irondad fluff lol

———
  "fuck." peter muttered as a locker slammed next to him. he rubbed his temples as he kept his eyes shut, head buried in his locker.

"boo." a voice said suddenly behind him as a hand touched his waist. peter helped and slammed his head against the shelf in the locker.

"mother-" he rubbed his head as he took it out of the locker seeing MJ smirking. he squinted his eyes in mock anger but smiled lightly as well seeing his girlfriend.

"sorry couldn't resist, why did you have your head in a locker anyways?" peter could either tell her the truth and have her make him go home which is all he wanted to do or he could lie. guess which one he chose.

"didn't get a lot of sleep, stayed up studying for that chemistry test we have today." mj looked like she didn't believe him but also wasn't sure so she let him off the hook and they continued to walk to class hand in hand.

i'm sorry here's a picture of mj's outfit cause i really love this style for her

peter was in 3rd period when shooting pains made him drop his pencil and put his hand to his head

peter was in 3rd period when shooting pains made him drop his pencil and put his hand to his head. mj's hand touched his thigh getting his attention.

he just waved her off as he shakily took notes barely able to read his own handwriting at that point. as the teacher talked and talked it got worse and worse.

"mr. parker do you need to go to the nurse?" the teachers concerned face stared at her secretly favorite student.

"i-uhm n-no i'm okay." the teacher didn't believe it but she wasn't going to push on it. the teacher continued her lecture while michelle looked at peter like he was crazy.

but peter wasn't focused on her he was too busy riding out the pain till it calmed down.

———
peter barely made it but he did till school was over, mj insisted he go home and take medicine and sleep. but he had tony's to go to after school and since he missed last time he wasn't about to again.

"i'll be fine M, don't worry." he gave her a small smile and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. she huffed but knew he would take care of himself otherwise may would have his head.

he got into happys car and luckily happy didn't want to talk today, like usual. so peter stayed quiet and closed his eyes.

———

peter was now fiddling with some upgrades on his webshooters due to them not having the longest lasting storage.

"hey kid, want to help me with this?" tony asked gesturing to a metal looking thing to hold so tony could work under it.

peter walked over but as soon as he made an effort a shooting pain shot through his head. he stopped in his tracks and grabbed onto the table.

"peter?" tony's eyes were drawn to the sudden movement and he dropped whatever he was working on to rush over to his kid.

"you okay, what going on?!" tony exclaimed as peter held his head tighter.

"m-migraine." tony went into mom mode and shut off all the lights, with the only light coming from his arc reactor.

he layer a hand on peters shoulder and guided him to a couch he had in there.

tony was freaking out. sure he's had migraines before but he doesn't think he's ever seen or had one as bad as his kids' was. he wanted to help but he didn't know if he should leave, stay, get him water, call may? he had no idea so he did what he did best, panic.

peter could feel tony's panicked state, he knew tony didn't do well in these type of situations but peter wanted to tell him he was fine and it would be a second but it hurt to talk. in fact peter wasn't even sure he could see straight or open his eyes for that matter.

so he held his head in his hands as he waited for the pain to pass.

except it didn't, it wouldn't, it seemed to get worse with every passing second. his senses picking up on everything for miles around him. he must of whimpered because tony was by his side rubbing up his back while putting a wet cloth to his head to ease the headache.

peter lent into the touch as he tried to curl in on himself. tony decided to just pick him up and brought him too hulks panic room when he needed to chill out.

peter had fallen asleep in his arms on the short walk. tony tried to set peter down and leave so he didn't bother but peter mumbled for him to stay.

"okay...okay." tony settled and stayed while peter fell into his side, sleeping soundly. tony carefully pulled a blanket over the kid and himself.

tony looked down and saw peters state. pale, messy hair, puffy eyes and he was shaking. how did tony not notice something was wrong?

he hated himself for it but he's glad he got him now, he looked at peter again and smiled lightly seeing peter looking peaceful and relaxed. all worries and pain melted away.

tony ran his hands through peters curls before falling asleep himself.