-real life

bailey was just finishing up her last class of the day: multi-variable calculus when she got the shocking notification on her phone. sure, she'd had scarlett johansson, robert downey jr, sebastian stan and much of her brother's other cast mates request to follow her. but, for some reason, this particular one held immense weight.

she stared at the notification once more and quickly closed instagram, deciding to get coffee with a few of her classmates and katie.

they made their way to the familiar campus coffee shop on georgia tech, bailey's greatest achievement. she studied for hours a day in secondary school to get her unimaginable high marks on testing and near perfect grades.

katie greeted her with a grin once the small trio came in. "hey banana, how was class?" bailey shrugged and nodded, "it was alright, calc definitely is not my strong suit." she responded. the two continued to make conversation as they ordered their coffee, waiting for them to be brewed.

once the girls retrieved their drinks, they all sat at a large table and ensued in several different conversations. bailey took that as her chance to show katie the notification.

"holy shit, bailey you gotta accept it, you know that right?" katie exclaimed, causing bailey to quickly shake her head. "nope, once he sees how uninteresting my life is i do not stand a chance." bailey shot down.

"or you'll fall in love and make several babies." katie suggested, causing bailey to choke on her drink and laugh.

she glanced down at her drink with a small smile on her lips as she shook her head at her friend

she glanced down at her drink with a small smile on her lips as she shook her head at her friend. "0/10 chance of that happening, but alright."

bailey's thumb hovered over the 'accept' button, katie nudged her, causing bailey to roll her eyes and press the button, then proceeded to follow him back.

"all i can say is, if he ends up asking you out, i think it's needless to say that i'm the greatest friend." katie said pridefully, in which bailey elbowed her in the ribs and spent the rest of the evening thinking about captain america.

♛♛♛