-real life and photo

bailey begrudgingly made her way to her chemistry class that started at 9, also known as much too early for anybody to be awake and be able to have a functioning brain.

a blonde girl that she never spoke to before sat next to her at the plain lab tables, causing bailey to look up. the other offered a nervous but friendly smile as she sat down, pulling out her notebook and pencils.

"hi, i'm nora." the girl spoke, to which bailey smiled. "hi, i'm bailey." she responded. "what's your major?" nora questioned. "chemical engineering! you?" the other responded. "biochemistry." nora smiled, causing bailey to nod as their prof came in.

bailey had made a new friend, and one that didn't want to be her friend just for her brother.

♛♛♛

as time dragged by, bailey's last class of the day had finally wrapped up. katie was waiting for her at their dorm to hang for a bit before bailey took off to spend the weekend with tom and take a break from their school and being around so much work.

once bailey reached their home, her and katie took their usual spot on their couch and began to watch riverdale, occasionally chatting, bailey packing up her weekend bag as well. katie demanded to help and of course pack cuter outfits than normal 'just in case chris was there.'

before the two knew it, tom had arrived to pick bailey up, and her much needed mental health break began.

♛♛♛

baileyholland:

baileyholland:

brother to the rescue.

[tagged: tomholland2013]

liked by tomholland2013, katiemcn, robertdowneyjr and 3,330 others

comments disabled.

tomholland2013:

clocked out the second we got home

[tagged: baileyholland]

liked by chrisevans, scarlettjo, iamsebastianstan and 2,999,054 others | 22,987 comments

katiemcn: she literally packed 3 books, this will be a regular occurrence.

baileyholland: ugh i look so gross, thanks tom

chrisevans: you could never

baileyholland: @chrisevans thanks boo

username1: ^^^ am a huge fan of this

username2: holvens!

robertdowneyjr: holvens!

username3: she's not even close to chris' league

tomholland2013: @username3 if you're going to shit on my sister, you can kindly unfollow me.

chrisevans: ^

scarlettjo: ^^

katiemcn: ^^^

iamsebastianstan: ^^^^

baileyholland: i love my fam

♛♛♛