-real life and photo

bailey had spent the better part of four hours trying to perfect herself for the spiderman premiere. more than an hour was spent freaking out to tom because she hadn't a clue of what to wear, until katie came out with the perfect black dress.

after the passage of time, she returned with her deep brown hair straightened, neutral eye makeup and red lips, and freshly painted black nails.

katie had helped her zip up the floor length gown, bailey accessorizing with a golden ring and long dangling earrings that attached to her upper ear in means of a cuff.

she tied on a pair of black lace up wedges that gave the shorter girl a height advantage on tom. "oh my god please send me pictures of when you get there, you look so stunning." katie gasped, causing bailey to shyly smile to herself.

"if chris doesn't notice you then he's blind." she shrugged, cleaning up. "katie!" bailey exclaimed, giving her a look. katie giggled, causing the other girl to roll her eyes and walked out into the living room of their shared suite where tom was sat.

"is this okay?" bailey timidly asked her older brother, causing him to look up, rendering him speechless. "that is more than okay. they'll literally be all over you, you're not leaving my side." he spoke, causing her to giggle. "since when did you get protective?" the sister questioned. "since you caught the attention of chris evans." tom said in a matter of fact tone.

"we better get going, wouldn't want to keep your boyfriend waiting." "you suck tom."

♛♛♛

katiemcn:

katiemcn:

my gorgeous best friend just sent me this picture and i am not okay

[tagged: baileyholland]

liked by baileyholland, tomholland2013 and 677 others | 43 comments

username1: bailey you're so gorgeous holy shit

username2: ^^ im blessed with pretty friends

username3: wow im gay

baileyholland: omg i love you kt, thank you for helping me!!

katiemcn: @baileyholland ♡

tomholland2013: us hollands were blessed with good genes

baileyholland: @tomholland2013 nope just me

katiemcn: ^