- real life and texts

the gala had gone and passed quickly.

bailey remained glued to chris' side much of the night, politely declining every time someone offered her food or a drink.

chris had noticed.

once the group returned back to the hotel, each equally tired, they returned to their rooms to get ready for the night. while chris was in the bathroom, bailey stripped out of her dress and tugged on a pair of shorts and a plain t-shirt to sleep in, hanging the dress up in the mini hotel closet.

she popped into the bathroom and stood next to him, beginning to remove her makeup while he brushed his teeth.

the couple remained in a comfortable silence until chris finished brushing his teeth, just as bailey had begun to take her hair down.

"are you doing okay?" chris asked his girl softly. bailey turned towards him with a slightly raised eyebrow. "yeah, i'm okay. why?" she asked, masking her voice with confusion.

chris shrugged as he put everything way, "you just weren't super talkative and you didn't eat much." he spoke, making eye contact with her.

bailey shook her head, "no i'm good, just wasn't super hungry and kinda wanted to hang by you." she responded, causing chris to smile a little bit, kissing her cheek before he left the bathroom.

the girl let out a breath that she never knew she was holding, and she didn't eat anything for the rest of the night.

♛♛♛

texts between cap and toddler tom

cap:

hey tom, have you noticed bailey's kinda been off lately?

toddler tom:

kinda yeah

why?

cap:

idk

i'm just worried

toddler tom:

i'm sure she's okay, sometimes her having to transition to another place outside of school affects her

cap:

oh ok

toddler tom:

chris i promise you she's okay

buy her ice cream and everything will be okay again

cap:

alright tom

i hope you're right

♛♛♛

f o r e s h a d o w i n g

also rip i'm sorry i'm such a turd and didn't update for like seven days, school has been wild and i've just been a busy gal.

but we gucci now !